Vibes needed for a job

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to get a job for the last 3 weeks with out much luck. On monday I found www.snagajob.com and found about 14 possitions in my area that are looking and I applied to all of them. One of the ones I found is for a Senior in home care job that I REALLY want so if you could send vibes my way for that one that would be great. I called yesterday to follow up and the receptionest said that the hiring person had looked at my application and that I should call back today so I am going to do that. Unless she calls me first *waits impatiently for the phone to ring*.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Grrr...I called the hiring rep today and she said that she hadn't gotten a chance to look at my application yet and wouldn't get to it until Monday and then slammed down the phone...how rude. I didn't even get to say thank you or anything. *sigh* I just want a job...it shouldn't be this hard.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know of no job harder than finding a new job. I hate it. And I have stellar credentials.

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Best of luck on your job search! I know that the job market is rocky right now and I hope that you will be able to come up with something great. I have been job hunting since early last month and it's been really rough, so I know what you are going through. Sending lotsa good vibes your way!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

One of the ones I found is for a Senior in home care job that I REALLY want so if you could send vibes my way for that one that would be great.
Do you have any type of experience with a job like this? With what is currently going on in my life I can tell you that a job like this is extremely demanding. I personally would not be up to the physical and emotional toll it takes on you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you to all of you who sent vibes for me about the job I posted about. I still haven't heard back from that job but I got a call yesterday about another job thats a little closer to the apartment with is good news with the price of gas(thankfully we aren't over 4 yet but by next week I think we will have to be).

I have an interview sometime next week, I didn't actually talk with the guy that called, he left voice mail and it being Saturday I couldn't get ahold of him so I left him voice mail.

I would be either a bartender or a server or maybe a cook but I have no bartending or cooking experience so I will probably end up being a server(no experience their either). I know its hard work but I would work for my hourly wage + tips which would also help. The only problem is I can start working until July 15 because the place isn't open yet.

Once again vibes are needed for the interview and for maybe another job so I could start pulling in the money sooner. This would be mainly a night job(its a bar) So I could still work for about 3-5 hours before having to start this job...though I do need some time with my girlfriend and to do homework.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the opportunities are coming, some are go and other on the way...

the important is....
..Don´t give up!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For the new entreview!...

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck vibes coming your way! I hope you get it or maybe something better will come along before then so you can start sooner.