Siamese kitten in TX needs home!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband posts on a Fiero car forum, and one of the members found a Siamese kitten. He already has 10 cats + a pregnant feral. He is looking for a home for the Siamese kitten ASAP and is willing to deliver the kitten to someone within a 100-mile radius of Arlington, TX. If someone wants to drive further to get him, that would be wonderful as well. He will pay for the FIV/FLV tests, first vaccinations, and to get him wormed.

Here is the link to the adoption thread, as well as ADORABLE pictures of the fur-baby: http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/057208.html

I hope this cute kitty finds a home soon!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!!! What a little cutie!!!! I hope someone on TCS can help... he's too far for me or my rescue.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Wow!!! What a little cutie!!!! I hope someone on TCS can help... he's too far for me or my rescue.
he's so lovely... i wish i wasn't at my limit!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would take the kitten too! I live in Nebraska....

The idea they have for the Fiero chain is awesome! I hope and pray that kitten gets to a good home.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an adorable little kitten! Hope you find him a home (and I used to have a Fiero, it was so cool to drive, except I'm 5'10" so I really don't know how guys drive them

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just clicked on the Fiero site link.. and guess what... the little lost Siamese has a home.. Another one of the club members in the DFW area took him.

Yay!!! Dontcha love happy endings!!!!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank god for happy endings!!!! I was thinking about walking to texas for that little sweetheart