Daily Thread HUMP day June 18th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning Good MOOOOOOORNING!

Why hello peeps! Its going to be cool and not hot today..but with no rain. So it should be lovely!

Off to work this morning, then taking another round at finding a dress. I also need a bathing suit
. Bathing suit shopping terrifies me.

Have a great day everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny here and is suppose to get very warm by the end of the day..

Off work today so am just puttering around the house getting caught up on some chores..

The kitties were nice enough to let me sleep until 9:30 which was a treat.

Nothing special planned for this afternoon, maybe go to the farmer's market and see if they have any good specials this week..

Everyone have a great day

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning

Cool and raining here today and I have to work until 9:15 again so I don't mind!

Later when I get home i'll probably cook something to eat and cuddle on the babies a while

Hope everyone has a good day!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Wow, the weather was nice here! 90% of mornings are cold and foggy, but today was relatively nice and blue skies even at 6 AM when I left my house. WOW! Which makes me very happy, but SURE makes it hard to work. I'd much rather be outside with my dogs.
The boss is still gone, too, and yesterday I think I was the only one that was at work and working all day long... Let's see if I can do as well today!

Not a whole lot else going on today, it's a slow day. Tomorrow I have my first pre-natal appointment
and Friday an all day court case, but today is uneventful.

Kittens are all good. It's SO cute when, as soon as they hear us, they come RUNNING (ok, wobbling
) out to see us.
Mommy has been eating better, though not enough yet. Good news is, we decided to flea-comb the kittens before bathing them, and it seems like they don't have fleas after all. So no kitten baths yet!

AND, today is their THREE WEEK BIRTHDAY!! Happy three week birthday, X-Pack!!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

. Bathing suit shopping terrifies me.
Me too!! Bathing suit shopping... Ugh.
Good luck! You'll find something really cute, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by tierre0

The kitties were nice enough to let me sleep until 9:30 which was a treat.
Aw, what sweet kitties! Evie let me sleep in today, too- until 4:55!
And for me it's not even 9:30, just barely 7:15! I love the time differences.

Originally Posted by Mer636

Later when I get home i'll probably cook something to eat and cuddle on the babies a while
I swear, that is the best part of the day- cuddling with the babies!

Happy Wednesday to you all!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

It's cool and windy here, and it's supposed to throw it down later, which is bad
cuz I'm riding at 6pm, so that means it might not happen!

Have a good day peeps!

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Its pretty cool here, some wind but no rain, thankfully.

My first day of summer holidays, so slept in and am enjoying it--toying with the idea of making crepes for breakfast

Then, thinking of setting up the blowup pool (hot weather in the forecast) and driving down to work with my horse. Also, will probably have to go to the bank today, and get some forms filled out for my new job-my first shift is tonight!

Have a great day everyone!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not doing a whole lot today, just some laundry. It is my day off today. It is cool outside today, only 13 right now and only supposed to get up to 16. Its not supposed to be hot at all for the next 2 weeks.

Exactly 13 months until I get married.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a sunny and cooler than normal day (only mid 60's now) which is ok by me!!

Left the house around 6:30 as I had to drop off yard waste and get a trailerload of bark mulch. I took wrong exit and and to turn around which meant backing up with the trailer-always a challenge for me!!

Anyhow got to my clients house-did my thing and now home and not working anywhere but my yard today!! I'm just to tired and stiff/sore yet. Plus I have the the rest of the trailer to unload!!

Actually going to cook tonite before I head out for a quick errand-now if I only could summon some ambition to clean the house!

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

What's your horses' name?
Got any piccies?
Haha, her names Mikki-Shes a 3 year old, purebred Quarter horse. I started training with her a couple months ago, hopefully I'll be able to have her broke by the end of summer!

Shes an absolute sweetie, loves hugs and horse cookies, and wouldn't hurt a fly
I cant wait until shes ready to start being ridden!

And, who knows, she can be a great barrel racing prospect for me in a couple years

Here's my beautiful girl(taken just after I bought her):

And me and her getting to know each other:

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kernil

Haha, her names Mikki-Shes a 3 year old, purebred Quarter horse. I started training with her a couple months ago, hopefully I'll be able to have her broke by the end of summer!

Shes an absolute sweetie, loves hugs and horse cookies, and wouldn't hurt a fly
I cant wait until shes ready to start being ridden!

And, who knows, she can be a great barrel racing prospect for me in a couple years

Here's my beautiful girl(taken just after I bought her):

And me and her getting to know each other:
Aww she is such a little sweetie! Thanx for sharing!