Pounce the tail

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have documented here how much Seldon enjoys the kittens. Saffron and Sachi adore him. He likes to spend time in their room. He is more interested in the kittens than the others. Mary likes to groom them but she is a strict disciplinarian and is absolutely no fun. Cleo sizes them up as too little to help him raid the barbies and treats so until they can participate in midnight treats raids he will skip it for now.
He has invented a new game for them to play. He will lay on his side and they pounce on his tail. He moves his tail all around and they try to pounce on it. He even let Saffron wrestle with his tail and then he moves it. I can't tell you how fun the kittens think this is. He was dozing off but still moving his tail around.

This is Seldon with Sachi.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Very funny! BTW, in case you had not noticed, your next post will be number 1000! Congrats!
Thanks for noticing! I felt I should make my thousandth post in reference to your reference.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Your Seldon sounds like a really sweet boy!!
He is a very sweet boy. He almost didn't make it when he came home from the shelter. He developed pneumonia and was only one pound at one point. Cleo would drag him around the room trying to get him to play. He was in and out of the vet and was in the hospital. It was horrible. But I kept him close and would sleep sitting at a slant so he could lay on my chest near my heart for warmth.
I can't imagine my kitty crew without him.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FrootLoop

That is so cute! Kittens are the most wonderful thing in the world
They are. They bring out the best in most people.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Seldon's such a sweet boy! Swishing their tail around is what mother cats do to train their kittens' hunting skills when they're real tiny