Daily Thread Tues June 17th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning friends!

Well its going to be another warm one here today, but maybe a chance of showers.

I am heading to the gym after work..and probably stopping for some milk and I need ziploc baggies too.

I am looking for a dress for the betrothal ceremony, and I went through one mall last night with no luck..hopefully tomorrow I have better luck! I must have a weird shaped body!

Have a great day!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hello Trouts mom...

Long time no speak! How are you? See you are getting married! Hmmmmm congrats!

I'm not doing much today... just pretending to be busy!

Right, off to make lunch and have a cheeky fag!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gonna be hot here, with some possibility of rain later.

I have an appointment at 1:30 with the orthopedist to make sure my wrist doesn't need surgery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pippy-pops

hello Trouts mom...

Long time no speak! How are you? See you are getting married! Hmmmmm congrats!

I'm not doing much today... just pretending to be busy!

Right, off to make lunch and have a cheeky fag!
Hi! I am doing great!! Nice to see you around again

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you have the hot weather we have the cool weather!! Sunny with a high of 69F today-which is ok by me!!

Once again a bit stiff and tired-did too much yesterday but a profitable day.

Today only 2 clients and not as many hours. Maybe I'll be able to work in my yard later.

Bakker finally settled down-he had the rips bad and was picking on Grizzlie.

Nothing else too exciting for today-have a good one!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Pouring rain here this morning and much much cooler.

Heading off to work shortly, then to Walmart and the Pet Store afterwards.

This evening I am doing some baking, my sister once again volunteered me to make cookies for a bake sale she is participating in this weekend..
That was nice of her

The kitties are good this morning, tearing around the house right now very much enjoying the cooler temps..

Everyone have a great day

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!

Weather was cold, overcast and dreary yesterday, and is only worse today, so enough about that!!

My boss is out of the office for probably most of this week, so I'm EXTRA busy. Wish I had one of those jobs that "when the cat's away the mice will play!"

The kits are all doing well. Today mommy was out of the nest again- she's terrible at neglecting those poor things- but they weren't hungry and were passed out in a kitten pile.
Evie was in a very cuddly mood yesterday evening, but I got no cuddles while in bed! It was sad....

Today my only plans are to take the dogs for a good long walk (which I hate to do in the ucky weather, but they wanna go!!), and then see what I can do about the fact that I think the kittens have fleas!

Everyone have a marvelous day!!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FEMA is assessing the flood damage in my county. So far, we're not on the President's list for aid. Even though this doesn't affect me personally, it does a lot of people I know that have had significant flood damage.... The county exec estimates the damage to be $84.5 million, but FEMA's figures could be different....

Day 6 in a row of working. Thank goodness I have off tomorrow!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hello everyone

Today is a cloudy/rainy day which is alright with me since I work in doors for most of today not done until 9:15 tonight

Poor pepe went to the vet yesterday and it was discovered that the poor little guy not only had a URTI but also ear mites! but he's on some pills,eye creme and he got a dose of revolution to help with the mites
and he got his ears cleaned! woohoo now we have to take tiger to get checked out for mites and we think he has a small URTI but he's had his boosters so its not to bad poor pepe needs his boosters since the shelter where we got him only gave him his first one and never followed up on it

hope everyone has a good day!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

This evening I am doing some baking, my sister once again volunteered me to make cookies for a bake sale she is participating in this weekend..
That was nice of her

Didn't do much today.. went to work, came home and caught up on housework. I need to go get dog food but no car is home so I'm stuck. Will be making dinner soon and probably going to the cheap movie tonight to see ironman.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning friends!

Well its going to be another warm one here today, but maybe a chance of showers.

I am heading to the gym after work..and probably stopping for some milk and I need ziploc baggies too.

I am looking for a dress for the betrothal ceremony, and I went through one mall last night with no luck..hopefully tomorrow I have better luck! I must have a weird shaped body!

Have a great day!
Speaking of warm, here's a shot from my weather station in my office:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

What is a Bethrothal ceremony hun?
I was wondering that too.

I worked 11-5 today and now I am just sitting around home. I am sooo tired. I haven't gotten much sleep the last few nights.

Yesterday we went and saw the church and decided we want to get married there. www.standrewshespeler.ca I am excited now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

What is a Bethrothal ceremony hun?
Its an engagement ceremony in the church. The pastor blesses us and the ring. Its basically a promise to be married in front of god

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello

I know it's now Wednesday but I just wanted to let peeps know what I was doing!

Yesterday I went for a trial day at a kennels, and it was great! I walked loads of dogs, groomed the horse, fed cats/dogs/horses etc and according to the 'boss' I got it!

Have a good Wednesday peeps!