Its pregnant season!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No No, I am not pregnant, although i did take a test on Sunday and it was negative but i should have known anyway

BUT.... I just found out that my little cousin is pregnant! she is 4 months along! She hasn't told her father yet, which is my uncle.. well because we know he will lose his temper, she is only 20 but when you live in Sicily it's slightly different considering she isn't married or anything!

Not only that, but two of my friends over here are due in September, one of them is due in November, and one of my friends in Australia is due in three weeks!

I am really happy for all of them including everyone who is pregnant on TCS! I still feel slightly envious though

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is pregnant season! I know so many people who are pregnant! My friend Anita is pregnant, due in september, my SIL is due in a couple weeks, and it just seems like everyone is pregnant! I can't wait to see all the babies!! Congrats by the way! Yeah, she's gonna get some gruff though!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean... every where I go, there happens to be a pregnant lady!

Wish I were pregnant... but it's just wishfull thinking on my part! Hubby would keel over and die if I announced I was!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It`s funny. Not so long ago here there was a french market that I went to and there were pregnant women everywhere! Seriously we counted at least 7. There`s going to be lotsof summer babies here!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only pregnant person I know of right now is my cousin. She's with her second child and she's only 19!!! It's a girl. I'm 27 but still not ready for a baby yet.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the moment, I'm the only person I know between the ages of 17-30 that ISN'T pregnant right now! Seriously, nearly everyone I know is pregnant. There must be something in the water.

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not PG!
I wish my kids would have more kids, but they are done they say. I am sad

They say but MOM kids cost money, I said SO. And they need attention, I said I never held any of that over your heads when I had you.

Kids are great! Cats are better!!
K.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

At the moment, I'm the only person I know between the ages of 17-30 that ISN'T pregnant right now! Seriously, nearly everyone I know is pregnant. There must be something in the water.
I wish I would find what was in the water...whatever it is its in the water here too! There are 23 pregnant people at the call center where I work at sometimes I feel like the only one who cant get pregnant!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is definitely pregnant season where I work!!

A girl at the place I work just had a baby two Saturdays ago - about 12 hours after she left work for the day! That's dedication LOL. The girl who's job I have now had her baby Thursday. Another one I work with announced to someone yesterday that she is 3 months pregnant and is due in January (she didn't tell me, which I figure is because either 1. she knows I dont like kids or babies unless they are kitty babies; 2. she kept telling me she wasn't gonna have them for another 4-5 years, and now she's gonna have one in 6 months!) And there's yet another in a different area of the company who's gonna pop soon. I'm not drinking the water around here!

The pregnancy 'bug' is making its rounds. I think I'll stay vaccinated against it

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've a friend due in August, and another due in November.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, one of my best friends in Ottawa is preggo, due in December..and my good friend from college is due this August!

I won't be preggers for at least 3 years yet

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my close friends is due in September, she is having another boy! (Her other child is 5 years old) Her new baby will be called Harry, which is so sweet! I can't wait for him to be born!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

Her new baby will be called Harry, which is so sweet! I can't wait for him to be born!
Harry is the name of my stepson. When I first met my partner I thought Harry was such an old fashioned name but as i've got to know him and watch him grow up a bit I've realised that he is soooooo suited to his name! He call him H for short which he loves!

I am really broody these days!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually don't know anyone who is pregnant. Everyone had their babies already. I can't believe there is not one person who is pregnant at my work right now. There does seem to be a lot of pregnant women around though.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh it's pregnant season here too! I have a niece due in September and 2 others due in January/February. Not sure on the exact due dates for them. Oh and 2 due just next month.