How do you get stains from "spraying" out of carpet :(

hostyle420

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
because i had like 3 cats at one point, now down to one and they all "Sprayed" in certain areas and regular cleaner doesn't seem to be working...did anyone ever have this problem or is it just me?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What color carpet are you dealing with? You might try a professional cleaner if nothing else will work. Call and ask if they have experience with those sort of stains and a price estimate.

shanynne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nature's Miracle !!! That stuff is *awesome* and worth it's weight in gold!!!

It will remove urine stains, poop stains, vomit, bile from hair balls!

Just shake the bottle really well, pour *generously* unto stained area, if possible remove excess of the stain first by blotting, then work into the area vigorously with your fingers (I always wear rubber gloves for this part
and that's it!! No need to do anything else! Just leave it alone! The treated area will dry by itself and the stain will be gone as well as the odor!

If treating an area because of urine or spraying, make sure to pour very generously so the Nature's Miracle can seep down all the way through to the padding under the carpet. This *will* eliminate the odor and they won't spray there again.

I promise you this stuff works!! I tried quite a few products before trying this one. A gallon sized will run you about $30, but it is *well* worth it. I'm never without it.

In fact, this morning I caught one of my kitties, Samson, scooching his butt on the carpet and I was like "Nooooo" and before I could catch him, he did it in two more areas! Grrooossss!! And he had rubbed it in and there was a lot of poop in my carpet. I used the Nature's Miracle and there is absolutely no trace of it at all!

So trust me, do yourself a favor and get yourself a bottle of that stuff a.s.a.p.! I know I sound like a commercial, but I can't help it, that's how good the product is!

Oh! and I use Nature's Miracle cat litter too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hostyle420

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shanynne

Nature's Miracle !!! That stuff is *awesome* and worth it's weight in gold!!!

It will remove urine stains, poop stains, vomit, bile from hair balls!

Just shake the bottle really well, pour *generously* unto stained area, if possible remove excess of the stain first by blotting, then work into the area vigorously with your fingers (I always wear rubber gloves for this part
and that's it!! No need to do anything else! Just leave it alone! The treated area will dry by itself and the stain will be gone as well as the odor!

If treating an area because of urine or spraying, make sure to pour very generously so the Nature's Miracle can seep down all the way through to the padding under the carpet. This *will* eliminate the odor and they won't spray there again.

I promise you this stuff works!! I tried quite a few products before trying this one. A gallon sized will run you about $30, but it is *well* worth it. I'm never without it.

In fact, this morning I caught one of my kitties, Samson, scooching his butt on the carpet and I was like "Nooooo" and before I could catch him, he did it in two more areas! Grrooossss!! And he had rubbed it in and there was a lot of poop in my carpet. I used the Nature's Miracle and there is absolutely no trace of it at all!

So trust me, do yourself a favor and get yourself a bottle of that stuff a.s.a.p.! I know I sound like a commercial, but I can't help it, that's how good the product is!

Oh! and I use Nature's Miracle cat litter too!
you don't happen to work for natures miracle do you? lol jk...i have tried stuff thats supposedly good for getting stains up from pets but nothing ever worked..ill def try that natures miracle...i hope petco or petgoods has it

oh and the carpet color is different in each room like light green, baby blue, uhh the hall looks like it used to be beige..or red lol

and im 24...cash is tight for a cleaner to come in and do it..ya know?

shanynne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hostyle420

you don't happen to work for natures miracle do you? lol jk...i have tried stuff thats supposedly good for getting stains up from pets but nothing ever worked..ill def try that natures miracle...i hope petco or petgoods has it

oh and the carpet color is different in each room like light green, baby blue, uhh the hall looks like it used to be beige..or red lol

and im 24...cash is tight for a cleaner to come in and do it..ya know?
LOL No I don't, but if I ever heard they wanted/needed a spokesperson for TV commericals I would sign up! That's how much I love this product!

Honestly at first, I thought the name Nature's Miracle was kinda corny and it
even sounded a little too good to be true, but like you, I too had tried stuff that was supposedly good for getting rid of those stains, products that claimed that -- even if you had tried other products this would work -- but I always ended up disappointed and frustrated. I even tried stuff I got from the vet too! So <Grins> that's how I ended up trying it. I figured I had nothing to lose at that point!

They do, however, recommend to do a color-fastness test first, so I would buy the smallest size first to make sure. If it's not color fast (I hope it is! keeps fingers crossed) Pet-co should refund you. My carpets are all pale beige, but it has not harmed them in any way.

Petco, Petsmart definitely has it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Keep me posted!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petsmart usually has the best pricing on Nature's Miracle. I tend to buy the gallon size, then I'm well stocked for a long time.
Nature's Miracle has worked on vomit stains for us very well. We also used it for pee stains Nabu made (he overshot the litterbox).