Daily question …..06/16/08....=)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

Did you put a tinker on the necklace of your kitty?
....or a Badge?....maybe a coin or a lace...
or you prefer to see at your kitty "naked"...
....feel free to put a pic of they!..

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mitzi has a little badge in the shape of a mouse on her collar, but I prefer it when she's naky! She looks so much skinnier!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Abby has her rabies tag on her collar along with a tag that has my address on it.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

maybe it's one of those tubes what you put your cats details inside of?
The girls have a disc with my mobile number on, a disc that says "scan me", and a bell.

Jack refuses to wear a collar so he's a nudie

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only have 1 cat that is collared at the time, that is Antigone and she has a bell. Pers and Pandy used to have collars but they ditched them and I can 't find them

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of my three wear collars, as they don't like them. We put them on, and they just walk backwards and do a funny dance to try and get them off again. In the end we had them off to save their sanity!
Overall..my kits are nude!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
tiger and pepe do have collars but they like to chew on them and wreck them! lol evils so right now their nekkid which is cuuutteee

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Did you put a tinker on the necklace of your kitty?
....or a Badge?....maybe a coin or a lace...
or you prefer to see at your kitty "naked"...
....feel free to put a pic of they!..

My kitties are naked. I do not like collars on anything. They both have chips however and are both never allowed outside. BTW, to our readers with cats that have chips: I just recently moved and did not forget to update the chip information. A lot of times people forget to do this when they move. It is quite easy to update the information without any kind of surgery.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are currently naked. I did have a collar (with a bell) on Aristotle when he was a kitten but he managed to lose it somewhere.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky and Gus both wear collars, I took the bells off, because Gus was driving me insane at night. He love to play up and down the stairs.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katina has a bell on her collar. Monte refuses to keep a collar on!! He knows how to unbuckle the collar and take it off ... crazy smart kitty
So he has the "naked neck" and Katina runs around jingling.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I insist on visible ID. Mine do go out, but I'd insist on it even if they didn't. So, yes, they wear collars -- had a battle royal with Fawn to get her to accept it, but she did, and now if she loses it, she comes to me to get the spare put on.

They have ID tags with their name and our contact info, but no bell. (I used to leave the bells on collars, to "protect the birds", but read an article a number of years ago that pointed out that cats are hunters and a determined one has no difficulty keeping a bell silent when in that mode; but at the same time, if the cat is fleeing danger, she is unlikely to be paying attention to what the bell is doing, and it may give away her position/movement to her predator. Since they had no difficulty bring home prey, even with a bell, there was no point potentially putting them in danger themselves.)