Just got home...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
from taking Dottie to the urgent care facility (Sunday, you know) for an infection she has gotten from a bite from Sterling. He got her, accidentally, on the back of the hand.

She had to fill out an animal bite form. I hope we're not about to have an experience like Lee!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!!!!!! Good luck, I hope everything is going to be ok. You're having a bad run of luck...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having been bit myself I'm sure her hand is really sore. The docs gave her antibiotics??
Hoping its not to serious.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending get better wishes your way. Our daughter got blood poisoning from a cat bite a few years ago. It was pretty sore but not too serious thank goodness. Let's hope your wife's infection isn't too bad.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Sending get better wishes your way. Our daughter got blood poisoning from a cat bite a few years ago. It was pretty sore but not too serious thank goodness. Let's hope your wife's infection isn't too bad.
sending get well & Dottie's way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They wrapped her hand up and gave her 3 prescriptions. Her insurance wouldn't pay for the Celebrex, she can't take the pain medication (truck driver rules), but the very inexpensive generic antibiotic is working well. Haven't heard from animal control, but I know the guys (and gals) here in town, so I hope it won't come up. We're in Dallas County, but not in Dallas, which is 1/2 block north.