Scared little kittens

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These little cuties were found living in a shed and are so scared

Eeyore, Piglet & Roo

The one on the left (top) will not let us hold her without crying but they are quite feral for being younger

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so sad when you see them so frightened, yet want to communicate that you are the good guys. I'm sure with all the care you put into them they will know that you can be trusted.

that they adjust to their new caregivers.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, look at them! I hope you can win them over. They look really kind of suspicious and not happy to be there but they are gorgeous colours. Really pretty kittens

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, bless their little hearts!
They are adorable. And, they look very healthy for feral kittens. We find a lot of stray kittens around here and usually their eyes are matted shut and we have to wipe them out and put medicine in them. We did that to one the other day. The sweety was as nice as could be, until he could open his eyes and see us. Then he started hissing and spitting like a demon!
I guess I really am that scarey looking!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable. when I kittynapped my feral boy Gus, he was terrified, he hissed, spit clawed, within a month he was an absolute love bug.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww poor little pumpkins - that have that look of fear and distrust in their eyes

I hope they come around soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh, bless their little hearts!
They are adorable. And, they look very healthy for feral kittens. We find a lot of stray kittens around here and usually their eyes are matted shut and we have to wipe them out and put medicine in them. We did that to one the other day. The sweety was as nice as could be, until he could open his eyes and see us. Then he started hissing and spitting like a demon!
I guess I really am that scarey looking!
Well they spent over a week at the vets before we had them at the shelter so who knows what they looked like when we got them - they are a good size though so I imagine they were fairly healthy.

The darker grey one is just terrified, as soon as you go in the room he tries to find somewhere to hide