Lion Cub Webcam

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww thats so sweet. I will come back and see them again. The Mom was sleeping laying on her back and her babies kept moving around

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pippen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aren't they fun? Last night when I was watching they were all snoozing and one woke up--well, halfway woke up, wobbled sleepily over to mama, suckled for a minute and then toppled over because he/she couldn't stay awake. We just laughed and laughed.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

All I see is what looks like mud and a background of fake grass. I don't see any lions.
I guess you have to keep coming back to see. Right now Mom is just laying there sleeping, a little bit ago the babies were nursing.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One just walked over to mom, flopped down on her front paw, yawned, and fell asleep.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Man that lion can sleep! Every time I've looked in, she's been sacked out, poor girl!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I just see 2 kittens, both sleeping. Or maybe there are 3... hard to tell, nothing is moving.

EDIT: Looks like 4! Two just moved!

EDIT EDIT: Awww! One is hungry and calling for Mom. Now s/he woke up another one, hehe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pippen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Man that lion can sleep! Every time I've looked in, she's been sacked out, poor girl!
Maybe she needs some better Mama Lion Chow. It must take a lot of energy to be a milk jug for 4 future kings of the jungle! Last night I saw them get up from a cub pile and belly up to the bar.