Every think someone else is crabby ....

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And then as it turns out your the crabby one? I think I'm having one of those days today. My visitor has come for the month, I'm feeling a little crabby to begin with. Then one of my co-workers made some stupid comment yesterday, and I felt like she was being crabby with me. Plus she was crabby with me all morning She does tend to get crabby with people for no reason, but given my current mood, I am probably not making it any better. I guess I'll take my blame for my crabbiness, but I still hate the place I work.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes!!!!!!!! DH does that to me all the time. He'll say I have and attitude when really he's the crabby one and taking everything I say and twisting it around. Uggg, I hate it when he does that.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

And then as it turns out your the crabby one? I think I'm having one of those days today. My visitor has come for the month, I'm feeling a little crabby to begin with. .
Sorry, I had to laugh about this........but I had a partial hysterectomy in 2003, lost the 'reminder' about my monthly friend, but still produce the hormones......I can blame crabbiness any time of the month on hormones and get away with it, 'cuz nobody can prove any different!