My new babies - with pics!

pussy-mooshkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been quiet for a couple of weeks - the new babies have been keeping me occupied!

My shins are a mass of scratches, as the little darlings like to use my legs as ladders, but of course they're so delightful I can put up with that!

They're both boys, Noodles and Sushi (collectively known as The Ninjas or The Villains).

Here are some photos - the first three are of Noodles, the last three of Sushi (with Jack, our dog, who Sushi is in love with!)

I'm in love

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pussy-mooshkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oops - apologies everyone, I didn't realised I'd posted in the wrong forum

pussy-mooshkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

They are just so precious!
Aren't they just?!

I think they're going to grow up into very handsome young men

pussy-mooshkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks Naia

They have very distinctive personalities already... Noodles seems very independent and grown-up compared to Sushi, who is quite a mummy's boy (not that I'm complaining, mind!)

We're very lucky, as both boys are very outgoing and affectionate - they purr the minute I touch them, and love a bit of a cuddle.

Llinos (our adult cat) is not overly impressed at the moment. She's not been especially vicious, apart from a bit of swearing; she tend to hiss and then run away. We're letting her sleep with us every night, with the door closed so the Ninjas can't get in, so that she knows she has special mummy and daddy time that the Ninjas aren't part of. She seems to appreciate that

wendyr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! So cute! They both remind me of our little Paddington when he was a kitten.

I have such a soft spot for little black and whites with pink noses.

Adorable. Absolutely adorable!

pussy-mooshkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Wendy

Ooh blimey, I see what you mean!

I've always had a soft spot for black kittens with white noses/bibs/socks too... Noodles reminds me of one of my old cat Hatrack's kittens, Bean, from years and years ago - he was proper cute too

pussy-mooshkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

They are so cute! I love their silly names.
Ha, we have a history of silly names for cats in this house. Hatrack and Woosie, my original two cats, had the best names I think

My friend used to have cats called Mouse and Playground - fantastic names - and her latest one is called Weeble!