Daily Thread TGIF June 13th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Welp, its going to be thunderstorms today but HOT HOT HOT!

I am not doing much though, just work and then off to te gym. I get paid today so I will be buying lunch

Tomorrow I will likely go see my sister and neices and go to the splashpad with them, that is always fun!

Have a heat weekend folks!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have one class today, and i am just doing some errands over here, acutally being lazy right now with a cuppa tea with a delicious sandwich. Time went by quick today, tonight FH and I are going out for dinner..

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay it's friday
After work i'm stopping off at my friends for a coffee or two and a chat, then home to the babies. Thank goodness she's just a few minutes walk from me because i think it's going to rain again later.

Tomorrow i'm exchanging a top for the wedding were going to in August as it's too big

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Yay it's friday
After work i'm stopping off at my friends for a coffee or two and a chat, then home to the babies. Thank goodness she's just a few minutes walk from me because i think it's going to rain again later.

Tomorrow i'm exchanging a top for the wedding were going to in August as it's too big
You should post a pic Susan! to show us your weight loss progress

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!
Big plans for the weekend. We are going on a day long canoe/kayak trip tomorrow.
There are 16 of us going. Should be a nice hot day on the river.

I have a huge list of stuff to do today for tomorrow.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I see the sun after a soggy day yesterday!! Going to be to wet to work but probably could do some weeding at home.

Got a couple errands to do today, pick up a movie to watch tonite. No big weekend plans even though there is a ton of things to do in the area this weekend. Going to visit my parents Sunday for Father's Day.

The girl's are outside in the driveway as they don't like getting their feet wet on the grass and Bakker is sending me vibes to let him outside as he doesn't care about the wet grass. Ox is snoozing in his spot in the garage.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a very determined, optimistic cat!! But he doesn't go outside unless I'm outside.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!!!

Thunderstorms here today as well..We had one about 6:30 this morning and it sounds like another is on the way..Will most likely wait until I step outside to go to work

Nothing special planned for today just work then home..I woke up with a bit of a headache no doubt because of the unsettled weather so I am hoping it doesn't get any worse.

The kitties are good this morning, watching a couple of very noisy crows down by the river..

Everyone have a great day

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm finally back in the U.S. It took me almost 2 hours to catch up on my e-mails, and now I'm checking in on my forums.

This afternoon, I'm going to see the doctor about my wrist.

And it's going to be hot!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to go get a TB test and be fingerprinted for my new job this morning, at which I sat for over and hour before they got to me, and I had an appointment.
Almost 2 hours later, I still haven't had my coffee.
I'm getting ready now to go out for lunch with a friend (including coffee) and then to the pet store and then Goodwill to get some "new" clothes for work. I haven't worn anything but scrubs to work in over 12 years. I have no clothes!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to post my Friday the 13th. I got to work at 6:30 and at 7:20 the electricity went off. I think it is just a glitch and would come back on. Forty minutes later and not electricity. Come to find out a power station is down in Washington DC taking out a 10 block radius. My building is in this area.
The red line on the Metro has a fire at Metro Station which is my station and is severly delayed. Then we get the news it will take 6 hours for Pepco to fix the power. The bosses tell everyone to go home. The metro was a mess. But... 2 hours later I am home and going out to do my weekend errands so I can have more time tomorrow visiting with my sister that is here from Arizona.
So a chaotic morning that actually will work in my favor.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

My first thought when signing on this morning was "yay, TCS is working again!"

My big plans for the day are that I am going to see if the babies should be supplemented with some KMR, which I will do if they still act like they're starving to death. I am worried about them and mommy, but I'm also "secretly" looking forward to bottle feeding.

Tomorrow I am doing "iFly", which is like sky diving only with out the sky and without the diving!
See here for more info if you'd like: http://www.iflysfbay.com/ A bunch of us from SAR are doing it, it'll be a lot of fun!!

It's already warm this morning, and it's not even 9 yet. I look forward to a nice warm weekend so I can take my dogs for a walk in the water!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its hot today, but lots of storms. The weather network says storms all afternoon, evening and overnight. We are also supposed to get between 10 and 15 mm of rain. I will be at work from 3-9 and I am hoping the power goes out so I don't have to do anything.

Other than that, I am not up to much today. My mom is having her housewarming party on Sunday. She wanted something to keep her mind off of the day because its her first year without my dad and on top of it being fathers day, it would have been their 23rd anniversary too.