My new Ocicat kitten!!

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a new addition to my family, an Ocicat kitten! I drove a long way to Hollywood (from the San Fransisco area) to pick her up yesterday from the breeder, and she is so lovely

All last night my other cat 'Kitty' hissed and growled and was pretty much just nasty to the kitten (really scary!), and I was up from 6am wednesday till 5am Thursday cause they wouldn't stop crying and hissing!

But, miracle of miracles, today they are acting like nice kitties (have I spoken too soon
) and have not been mean at all to each other, they seem to be on the way to being best friends
Here she is (11 weeks old)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has no name yet, I'm gonna take my time naming her. Last time I rushed naming a pet she ended up 'Kitty'

For names, maybe: Ginger, Ivy, TigerLily, and my fiance wants to name her 'spots' (no way!)

brerfox

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ooh, she is pretty...I always wondered what an ocicat looks like

I think she looks like a TigerLily...and you could call her Tiger and Lily as nicknames too, or you could name her Ocelot...(When I was 12 I wanted to name my first parakeet "budgie" but my mom mmade me name him "Buddy".) let us know
She is really wild.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous. It starts with one, soon you'll be surrounded by spots

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little spotted kitten!!! Her face is so full of character, too.

I vote for Ginger, if it counts, because she is so ginger colored and I think it is cute!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you want a list of "chocolate" names to help name her? I"m soooo jealous - it will be hard to wait till next spring for baby Jack but I'll get to enjoy your Oci kitten in the meantime. Her color should darken a little by the time she's 1-2 yrs old - Charlie is a lot darker then as a kitten (comparing kitten pics to adult).

She's very nice. More pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would love some name ideas (if you don't mind sharing them). My fiance doesn't like TigerLily, and I want him to pick the final name since I named Kitty. Ginger is my fav but isn't gonna stick probably.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

i would love some name ideas (if you don't mind sharing them). My fiance doesn't like TigerLily, and I want him to pick the final name since I named Kitty. Ginger is my fav but isn't gonna stick probably.
from your sig pic, it looks like Kitty is doing pretty well w/lil no-name!