Marble Slab Creamery

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever been there? We went to London tonight just to go there (ended up going to the movies too). It was sooooo good. I had peanut butter ice cream with nestle crunch bar mixed in and it was in the best tasting waffle cone I have ever had.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks a lot like our Cold Stone Creamery, and I love that place! My favorite is the peanut butter chocolate ice cream in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone dish..

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went there tonight too!
I always get cheesecake icecream with cookie dough mixed in! Its amazing!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh that is my favorite place and I don't even like ice cream 99% of the time!!! We go there when we visit my in-laws and I always get the raspberry cheesecake flavor! It is to die for!

We have a Cold Stone here in the town I live in, but honestly I don't like their ice cream as much as the Marble Slab's. Last time I was there they didn't have raspberry as a mix-in anyway. Fortnately for me I found a Marble Slab in the same shopping center as this outdoor store DH likes to go to about an hour from here. That made me oh so happy!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go there only two or three times a year now, as part of my effort at self-restraint.
But when I do...

Chocolate Swiss + double strawberries + almonds!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I go there only two or three times a year now, as part of my effort at self-restraint.
But when I do...

Chocolate Swiss + double strawberries + almonds!
Oh Carol that sound soooo good!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We almost went there today on the way to my in-laws. My husband loves the cheesecake in the waffle bowl and I get whatever looks more chocolately at the time in a cup. It's soooooo good!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a Marble Slab Creamery and a Cold Stone Creamery about 1000ft away from each other in a shopping plaza where I live
I LOVE going there, although they are somewhat pricey! The Willie Wonka at Marble and the Cookie Mintster at Cold Stone are soooo good.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There's one here in Az close to me. I'm gunna have to go and give them a taste. I loooooooooooove cold stone so maybe this place can give them a run for their ice creams. Another good place to try if there's one around anyone is The Golden Spoon it's a frozen yogurt place.