*****KatKwiz! - June 12 - KatKwery 1400*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KatKwery: There were NO KatKwery words used yesterday, the words were exist, saw, know, some, and never. Easy words to use and each worth 700 points. So today, KatKwery will give five new secret words and each will be worth 1400 points. Even if you have never played before, here is a big chance to land in the top eight with just using one of the five easy secret words. Could you use an extra 100,000 (or more) points?

KatKwiz and KatKwery, as contests, are expected by our moderators to promote ______, _____, and ______.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KatKwiz and KatKwery, as contests, are expected by our moderators to promote cat welfare, knowledge about cats and those that promote our site TheCatSite.com (both is preferable!).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

KatKwiz and KatKwery, as contests, are expected by our moderators to promote cat welfare, knowledge about cats and those that promote our site TheCatSite.com (both is preferable!).
Yes, that is what Ryan says here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125667 You did good not showing where you got it, thanks! Today was was the normal 2,000 point day which are on their way to you as today's winner!

Note: I am strongly thinking about starting a new thread for KatKwery in the future as soon as I award the KatKwiz points rather than continuing both as a single thread. I think this will better alert people as to when KatKwery is beginning and promote that portion of the contest better. Let me know what you think. Meanwhile - here are today's questions, calculated to make it easy for you to use one of the five secret words, each of which is worth 1400 points today.

KatKwery: Do you believe that KatKwiz has fulfilled what is expected of a contest? Why or why not? Do you believe that KatKwery has fulfilled what is expected of a contest? Why or why not? How do you feel about the amount of points given away by each? Are you aware of the 100,000 (or more) points that will be given away by KatKwery in addition to all the points it gives away each day? Do you think this is excessive?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Do you believe that KatKwiz has fulfilled what is expected of a contest? Why or why not? Do you believe that KatKwery has fulfilled what is expected of a contest? Why or why not? How do you feel about the amount of points given away by each? Are you aware of the 100,000 (or more) points that will be given away by KatKwery in addition to all the points it gives away each day? Do you think this is excessive?
I sincerely hope so. I try each day to find new information about The Cat Site to share with our newer (and older) members. I believe that KatKwery reinforces this information. Regarding the last questions, I intend to give every single point I have away. Be aware that every point I have was given to me to give away and that is what I am doing. KatKwiz will continue giving big awards out as long as it has the resources. No matter what though, 100,000 or more points will be awarded to the KatKwery winner. If any donations speficy they are for KatKwery, then the 100,000 points will advance accordingly. Who knows, it could be 200,000 points by October when the playoffs begin. (You better start playing.) No, I do not think this is excessive because KatKwiz has always given away the most points in the history of The Cat Site while attempting to operate in the guidelines set down by Ryan

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Note: I am strongly thinking about starting a new thread for KatKwery in the future as soon as I award the KatKwiz points rather than continuing both as a single thread. I think this will better alert people as to when KatKwery is beginning and promote that portion of the contest better. Let me know what you think.

KatKwery: Do you believe that KatKwiz has fulfilled what is expected of a contest? Why or why not? Do you believe that KatKwery has fulfilled what is expected of a contest? Why or why not? How do you feel about the amount of points given away by each? Are you aware of the 100,000 (or more) points that will be given away by KatKwery in addition to all the points it gives away each day? Do you think this is excessive?
first off - i'd prefer a separate thread, myself.
i think KatKwiz is a wonderful contest, & has most definitely fulfilled what is expected, as has KatKwery. both do things necessary for TCS - promote knowledge about the site & encourage posting. points are ok - i don't really care about points, per se. i am aware that the 100,000 is in addition - not excessive, just makes people wanna post, eh?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've learned a lot of information from the Katkwizes. Personally I look forward to playing everyday. Not just for the points but I like hunting down the info. I think the amount of points given out are just right.
I love Katkwiz
Katkwery is fun too because I like to read what other people think.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, that is what Ryan says here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125667 You did good not showing where you got it, thanks! Today was was the normal 2,000 point day which are on their way to you as today's winner!

Note: I am strongly thinking about starting a new thread for KatKwery in the future as soon as I award the KatKwiz points rather than continuing both as a single thread. I think this will better alert people as to when KatKwery is beginning and promote that portion of the contest better. Let me know what you think. Meanwhile - here are today's questions, calculated to make it easy for you to use one of the five secret words, each of which is worth 1400 points today.

Thank you for my points

As for the KatKwery - I definitely believe KatKwiz has fulfilled what is expected of a contest. I have learned so much about cats and TCS from KatKwiz. I love participating in the KatKwiz because I have to search the site and find articles and other places that I might not go to otherwise.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it has been an asset to the cat site. We are learning a lot about the catsite and where to find things.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think so, You do a great job running it and we learn new things everyday! Theres always a little bit of a challenge involved and its always fun!! I think the points are great, its a good amount to give away just as long as you can keep it up with the amount of points being given away each day! Im very aware of the points that are going to be given away by katkwery and Im hoping to at least make it in the competition, although, it doens't look promising since Im not online much! I dont think any of this is excessive! There are huge ammounts of people that are new and this is a great way for them to learn while building their points up so they can give away some gifts! I dont think theres any such thing as excessive when it comes to katkwiz and katkwery! Its all in fun and knowledge! I think it keeps people interested also!