Question of the Day - June 12th!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry this is so late, TCS hasn't worked for me all day!

What is your favorite day of the week, and why?

Mine is Tuesday. John's off work Saturday, Sunday and Monday every week and I rarely get anything done or any time to myself those days, so Tuesday is a nice break for me!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Fridays. I have the weekend to look forward to! Even though I usually have too much work and don't get free time, I don't get any new work.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite days of the week are the ones where I'm not working too. It's a shame at the moment though, I haven't really had a day off properly for almost a fortnight! That's why I am looking forward to Saturday!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm, I guess I'll go with Friday, it's the end of my regular work week, I generally don't have to go to bed too early and I usually go out to dinner with my parents

materialsgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike

I'll go with Saturday. Although honorable mention goes to Sunday....and Friday evenings....
Ditto Ditto Ditto!
Pretty much anytime I'm not at work is a good time.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would have to say sat and sun because my bf is off those two days and we don't really get to see each other during the week

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
I'll go with Saturday. Although honorable mention goes to Sunday....and Friday evenings....

Originally Posted by materialsgirl

Ditto Ditto Ditto!
Pretty much anytime I'm not at work is a good time.
My sentiments exactly!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, TCS wasn't working for me, either.

I like Fridays. It's the start of the weekend and it is Shabbat for us. Our local wine store has wine tastings, so we go and get some wine for the blessings. And we eat pizza. No cooking for me for a change!

Of course, during baseball season, it is any day for which we have tickets for the A's. Even better when they win.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Sorry this is so late, TCS hasn't worked for me all day!
I don't think TCS has worked for anybody in several hours this morning. My favorite day of the week is Sunday because it is the only day of the week my wife and I have together since she is teaching double classes this summer including most Saturdays.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either Friday evenings (if I don't work Saturday) and Saturdays if I don't work. Other than that, I guess Sundays.