TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New Lexi Pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Lexi Pictures

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I haven't quite figured out where you post pictures when they're updates and not introductions - so I'll stick this here.

Wow kittens are HARD to photograph! Many of my pictures are "there goes the baby!!!" LOL

But here are a few - who needs cat toys when you've got a BOX??









And all that playing on a box is exhausting!!!!





And sometimes we snuggle with our big brother!



And other times we just look cute!









I Keeel it!!! (the remote somehow ended up under the comforter)


And Handsome Sammy - it's tiring work raising a baby!


post #2 of 17
Awwwwwws! She is such a beautiful little thing!! Sammy is a very handsome boy, too! I am crazy for his white mittens! CUTE!
post #3 of 17
Cute kitties . Isn't a box a wonderful toy
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carley View Post
Awwwwwws! She is such a beautiful little thing!! Sammy is a very handsome boy, too! I am crazy for his white mittens! CUTE!
she really is just as cute as all get out, isn't she!
Sammy looks like he's wonderful w/her, too!

btw - pix are usually posted here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
[for future reference!]
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carley View Post
Awwwwwws! She is such a beautiful little thing!! Sammy is a very handsome boy, too! I am crazy for his white mittens! CUTE!
Thank you - I'm crazy for his mittens too! He's my sweet boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjerkness View Post
Cute kitties . Isn't a box a wonderful toy
They ARE great toys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
she really is just as cute as all get out, isn't she!
Sammy looks like he's wonderful w/her, too!

btw - pix are usually posted here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
[for future reference!]
Ahhh - a sub-forum I haven't yet discovered! Thanks!

Sammy really is very good with her, she's like an annoying younger sibling who keeps following the cooler big sibling around! She's his shadow, that's for sure!
post #6 of 17
Lexi is soooo cute! And Sammy is a very handsome boy, he looks a lot like my Spike!
post #7 of 17
Hello and Welcome!

What a beautiful kitty!! I have a soft spot for calicos
post #8 of 17
aww!

post #9 of 17
You forgot to add a cuteness warning.

Lexi could not be cuter.
She makes me melt from cuteness.

I will ask a Mod to move Lexi's picture thread to the picture forum where more members will get to see your cutie pie.
post #10 of 17
Oh good grief their both little cuties
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnwalker2 View Post
Lexi is soooo cute! And Sammy is a very handsome boy, he looks a lot like my Spike!
Thank you - Sammy is an awesome cat! I'm blessed to have him in my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico76 View Post
Hello and Welcome!

What a beautiful kitty!! I have a soft spot for calicos
I do too! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax View Post
aww!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
You forgot to add a cuteness warning.

Lexi could not be cuter.
She makes me melt from cuteness.

I will ask a Mod to move Lexi's picture thread to the picture forum where more members will get to see your cutie pie.
Sorry about that!

Thanks for doing that for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh good grief their both little cuties
Thank you so much!
post #12 of 17
PS...Sammy is a handsome boy and very, very patient to put up with a little wild child like Lexi.
post #13 of 17
Oh my god, Lexi.

She is adorable!!!
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
PS...Sammy is a handsome boy and very, very patient to put up with a little wild child like Lexi.
Thank you! Sammy is a wonderful boy - so patient with her. When they both go back to the bedroom, and I sneak back their quietly, I can find them usually curled up together napping. She definitely thinks Sammy's all that and a bag of chips!
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky View Post
Oh my god, Lexi.

She is adorable!!!
hahaha! Your two are quite adorable as well!
post #16 of 17
wow there adorable! there so cute! i could steal them!
post #17 of 17
OMG Please send Lexi to me!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New Lexi Pictures