Hello from Romania, Europe!

europeanfluffy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello

My name is Alina and I live in Romania with my boyfriend and my 3 cats Dorel, Fluffy and Blue. I came to this forum to meet others that love cats. I am from Romania so please forgive me if I do some spelling and grammar errors. My interests are music, photography and cats . So hello to you all.

These are my 'couple' cats, Dorel and Fluffy

each kitty comes with a story as you all know
our first cat, Dorel, was found by my boyfriend on the street, on a sewer, trembling, wet, small, skinny and dirty. He was a few months back then. He grew up to be the beautiful kitty you see today, he's almost 3 years old we believe. He gained allot of weight since our little baby Fluffy came here.

Fluffy was second in the house, we got her in late February. I adopted her from a lady with 8 cats who just couldn't keep up, she was really mis cared for, she had a very high fever when i got her, was really skinny and scared. She was severely dehydrated, her tail had been broken and healed wrongly. I was told when i got her that she's about 4-5 months. I took her to the vet for a week and managed to heal her, vet told me that another day like that and she would have died. After about a month, she started to be friendly towards both us and Dorel. She's waiting for kittens any day now. Now she follows me around like a puppy and meows all the time for attention, she's just so cute Very Happy

This is Blue, my newest cat

Blue is the newest addition to our family. We found her abandoned on the street on Friday, didn't take her in that day, but then talked to a colleague about her, and she wanted it, so we went and got her home. She had a little kitten, black one, about 1 month old, we took him too.
Poor thing was so hungry she devoured 5 plates of milk and asked for more. We just held her a day and fell in love with her. So we only gave the kitten away and kept her. Went with her to the vet, she has an eye infection, some of her fur is missing, some of her whiskers are missing also, she has bites on her back. Vet told us she's about 4-5 years old, one of her teeth is broken in half, we're going to the vaccine today, then in 2 days she'll be off quarantine. We believe she was abandoned by her former owner and that she's been on the street for a while now (she's so skinny).
She's a smart and beautiful kitty and I'm not sorry i did not give her away.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi nice to have you here. I visited Timisoara about 10 years ago and loved it. You'll enjoy this site, there are lots of friendly and very nice people here.

Great pictures of your cats!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. Your kitties are lovely, I enjoyed your pics. My cat Blossom was also found on the streets. My son rescued her when she was only 3 weeks old.
Your Fluffy is gorgeous, I had a Fluffy as a teenager. She is very young to be having kittens, I hope all goes well with them.

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome this is a wonderful group. I too am new , but everyone is so nice & helpful. I have been on a medical leave, and go back to work next week, I wish I had been here sooner.

K.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

what a cutie pies!!
...thank you for share!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! You have found the best cat site around!

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. Our members are always ready and willing to help you or just chat with you. We also have a game called KatKwiz (cat quiz), designed for newcomers just like yourself, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. (It also teaches you what points are.) Just click on the here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings and welcome to TCS! Looks like your rescued kitties have a good home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

europeanfluffy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you very much too all of you! i will check out the game also

Ps: CoolCat, i know a bit of spanish, i pretty much understand what you say, but my writing skills are lacking

PPS: 2dogmom as funny as it may seem, i've never seen Timisoara, but we have many beautiful cities and the views are just killer.

thanks again to all for the warm welcome

tracyspud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi alina.
i'm a newbie to the cat site just like you. i've just posted for the first time in the newbie section.
i thought i would just say hi to a fellow newbie. if you would like to see pics of my cats, take a look at my thread... MEET MY MOGGIES AND KITTENS.
i had to put links to my pictures, but i would love to know how you pasted your pictures on your post, if you don't mind telling me.
i don't seem to be allowed to paste them like that, unless i will be allowed later on.
anyway, i hope you meet lots more cat friends on this great site.
take care
tracy x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

europeanfluffy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi tracy and welcome to the forum!
I used Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) , i uploaded my pictures and they offer you a code that you just paste on the forums

or, you can simply add
without the spaces

tracyspud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi alina.
thanks for telling me that. my pictures are in photobucket as well, so i have used the code now, and that's much better.
thankyou.
take care
tracy x

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Alina
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am so glad that you, Dorel, Fluffy and Blue, have joined our wonderful community of caring people who love cats. Please make yourself at home Alina.