Mom, I want something different from the menu

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put Greenies out for Butzie on the floor by my computer. Today, I had to open a new pouch. There was a bag with three of them in it on the floor as well. I took out the Salmon one, opened it and gave some to her. She ate a few, meowed, walked over to the bag and poked her head in! So I took out the other two, let her sniff them and asked her which one? She sniffed and then she rubbed her chin against the chicken! Okay, chicken it is.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rosemary, why does it NOT surprise me that you have a cat with a discerning palate!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Rosemary, why does it NOT surprise me that you have a cat with a discerning palate!!!
Yeah, but she doesn't like my cooking! She prefers foods that come out of cans and pouches, not my Santa Maria Tri-tip or my chicken in sweet chili BBQ sauce. Typical kid!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Yeah, but she doesn't like my cooking! She prefers foods that come out of cans and pouches, not my Santa Maria Tri-tip or my chicken in sweet chili BBQ sauce. Typical kid!
Wow! Those sound sooo good! You can adopt ME! I'm not a fussy eater and I prefer food that doesn't come from cans! But then, I don't purr or catch lizards!! LOL!!!