Points for subscribers

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there somewhere you can check if the extra points you get for subscribing are being paid in? I don`t think I`m getting mine

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've never found a place where you can check. You do realize that they're put directly in the bank, don't you? It's easy to overlook the payment for that reason.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I've never found a place where you can check. You do realize that they're put directly in the bank, don't you? It's easy to overlook the payment for that reason.
Yeah, I`ve thought I`ve not been paid for a few weeks but could never remember how many points I had. So I made a note and Monday morning Uk time there was 1542 points and now tuesday evening it`s 1589.

There was a problem with my subscription at the beginning and on the subs page my start and end date are the same. Maybe it`s something caused by that? Will I need to contact Anne?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Yeah, I`ve thought I`ve not been paid for a few weeks but could never remember how many points I had. So I made a note and Monday morning Uk time there was 1542 points and now tuesday evening it`s 1589.

There was a problem with my subscription at the beginning and on the subs page my start and end date are the same. Maybe it`s something caused by that? Will I need to contact Anne?
Contact Stephanie (DawnofSierra).