The Cat's Den

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does anyone have a pet enclosure made by this company? My DH and I are planning on purchasing an outdoor cat enclosure but I wanted to do some research before buying

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've looked at the website before, but none of mine seem interested in going out, anyway... so i decided not to spend the $$$. they look really good, tho!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the reply Laureen

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, saw it at the pet show a couple years ago. Love the concept, not the price.

We've been doing so many renos, that is last on our list. But, once our deck is built we will create something for them. Plus, we can easily do it for half the price, so we'll wait.

Love the Home Away From Home and Cat Walk designs. We'll probably create something similar to those.

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was JUST looking at these! I think they look great and high quality. I'll have to wait a while as they are a bit expensive, but you could always start small and add on if you didn't want to spend the money right away.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Does anyone have a pet enclosure made by this company? My DH and I are planning on purchasing an outdoor cat enclosure but I wanted to do some research before buying
How about a link?