Did you introduce yourself to TCS?

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I sort of forgot or missed the "New Cats on the Block" forum when I first joined TCS
I'm not sure which. I'm in the forum a lot now welcoming our new members! Anyway, I was hoping there were other out there!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh, yeah...my friend was a member here before me, so when I joined, I just kinda jumped right in, no introduction...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I guess I sort of forgot or missed the "New Cats on the Block" forum when I first joined TCS
I'm not sure which. I'm in the forum a lot now welcoming our new members! Anyway, I was hoping there were other out there!
i never did, either

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good! I think I noticed at about 3,000 posts later. A bit late for an introduction

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I never did either...I'm thinking it's too late now.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first posts were about help for my kitten. After that was resovled I figured this was a pretty good place to hang out so I did introduce myself (and got a very warm welcome
). I was off the site for about 2 years due to life issues so I didn't reintroduce myself when I came back...I just jumped right in.
Also, somewhere in there I had to change my user name for some reason. I don't know if it was a server issue or what.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I did.
I`d been looking round at a few forums and decided to join this one but I noticed on some of the others people got quite eggy if you didn`t introduce yourself first
I didn`t want to get told off!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

no, I was so paniced to get advice on my newborn foundling, I just didn't think about it.
I think I was in the same boat with you. Leya had just went blind and I was freaking out! Luckily this site gave me a lot of advice and let me know that having a blind cat wasn't a big deal. I'm so glad TCS was here for me!

Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Yeah, I did.
I`d been looking round at a few forums and decided to join this one but I noticed on some of the others people got quite eggy if you didn`t introduce yourself first
I didn`t want to get told off!
TCS would never do that! For the most part everyone on here is pretty laid back with a lot of advice to give. I've joined quite a few other forums, but they never compair to TCS.

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha nope! One day I just started cruising, and didnt even notice there was a forum to introduce yourself.
maybe its not too late yet!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I think I was in the same boat with you. Leya had just went blind and I was freaking out! Luckily this site gave me a lot of advice and let me know that having a blind cat wasn't a big deal. I'm so glad TCS was here for me!

TCS would never do that! For the most part everyone on here is pretty laid back with a lot of advice to give. I've joined quite a few other forums, but they never compair to TCS.
( Poxy computer
Ok, for the second time...)

You are so right. This is definatley the friendliest forum I`ve come across.

I wanted to join a few othes like for photography and LJ but some people were so rude! The worrying thing was it seemed to be power hungry mods laying into people for tiny mistakes or people with superiority complexes who get their kicks from picking on people. So yeah, I just stay
here!