Very Short Break..But Heaven!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am currently round one of my closest friend's house looking after her two small dogs whilst she is away for the weekend, and for me it is heaven!

After having a rough week at home, I really did need some time away from a screaming baby, especially at night time (my sister's baby, not mine!
). So when my friend suggested I dog/house sit for her for a couple of days I jumped at the chance
I get full use of pretty much everything in her house for the next two days, she told me to relax and do what I wanted as long as I didn't have any wild parties!

So at this moment, I am relaxing with the dogs...it is so peaceful! I doubt very much that I will want to go home tomorrow...

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know exactly what you are saying! When I was a student, I used to love house sitting for people; their homes were always a lot nicer than my tiny apartment. I don't know about you, but when I'm at home I see a hundred things that need to be done at any time, so I always jump up and start working.

In someone else's house, you have to relax. Enjoy your peaceful time!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I don't know about you, but when I'm at home I see a hundred things that need to be done at any time, so I always jump up and start working.
This is exactly how I am, I would love to be house sitting and relaxing. I bet the dogs are happy they are not alone, too. Have fun!