LOL! My cats are all passed out

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just looked around my living room and most of my cats (7 at least) are passed out and sprawled out from the heat. I turned my air on and we're just waiting for it to actually cool the place down
they look like limp noodles

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just reminded me of something....I put the fan on in my bedroom the other night as it was so warm, poor Arwen who was happily snoozing before then, jumped out of her skin as soon as I flicked the switch
I think the noise of the fan blowing scared her a little, and she kept watching it like it was a monster

I did keep the fan on though..was just too warm, and Arwen soon dosappeared, maybe she didn't like the breeze!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, in the hot spell we had a few weeks ago and the one we are currently in, Butzie comes in in the early afternoon to enjoy the air conditioning. Then she wants to go out at night. Not while I am her mommy. There are coyotes out there and mama has babies to feed! And we live in suburbia!

Butzie, meow doesn't work on me for this going out thing.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oliver, I believe it was, lying in the hottest place in the house, 3 of mine wanted to be out lying under the bushes, and Pearl was on the dryer and it was running. They will act like they are freezing them n the winter. Cats are such unique and eccentric creatures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Which babies was passed out
?
oh gosh, who was it?
Perseus, Tig, Cronus, Nemesis and Hades I remember. Oh! and Ellie

Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Oliver, I believe it was, lying in the hottest place in the house, 3 of mine wanted to be out lying under the bushes, and Pearl was on the dryer and it was running. They will act like they are freezing them n the winter. Cats are such unique and eccentric creatures.
Pandora is like that, when it gets hot, she lays in the sun and then of course wants to lay on me
no need for a hot furry blanket when its 90* thank you!