The Strangers (Horror Flick)

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw it! I loved it! Scared the crap out of me! I also woke up at 5am last night scared out of my wits thinking some creepy people were watching me LOL. My boyfriend said “no more horror flicks†I agreed but only until “The Happening†comes out LOL.

This movie was worth the wait (From a horror fanatics point of view) it did have some parts that they could have left out. Like seriously, how many times can someone sneak up on you then totally disappear? Lol BUT even if there were too many of those scenes it still scared the crap out of me.

There was a couple beside me and they left mid way through because the girlfriend was scared. Overall this movie rocked! If you love horror movies as much as I do you will like this movie. Its not all the original but it was really, really creepy! I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think I will sleep all weekend!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want to see that but my fiance keeps saying he wont go see it so I have to wait until it comes out on dvd.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't watch horror movies in a theater because there are no pets to cling to! Oh if that doesn't sound pathetic, what does?

I'll take you guys at your word for it.. big horror fan here! They look like must sees! Anyone want to share their favorite horror flicks??

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
SO and I just watched this last night and, TBO, I thought it was kinda stupid. There were some scary parts but it didn't bother me after we left the movies and it didn't really scare me while we were there. It may have been partially the movie theater though-- it was completely packed and they kept laughing at parts that really weren't funny. Oh yeah, and the cell phone talkers.