Who loves Bubble Wrap?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE
bubble wrap and somehow didn't bookmark that site the first time I encountered it. I hate to say this as I usually try to be earth friendly but I'm always dissapointed when pachages come with paper packing instead of bubble wrap.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn`t it fab?!
There`s a huge roll in the shop where I buy my cat food. One day one of the staff are going to catch me standing there popping their bubbles

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Isn`t it fab?!
There`s a huge roll in the shop where I buy my cat food. One day one of the staff are going to catch me standing there popping their bubbles
Shame on you!
I have a roll at home from my wedding that is nice to have around for when I send the random package but I have to hide it. I'm often tempted to just sit on it and see how many pop! My own version of maniac mode!

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Way cool!!
I first had the sound off and then tried it again with sound... very cool! I just forwarded it to people in my email list (something I hate, and never do)

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have bubble wrap rolls where I work that are about 7ft in diameter!! Bubble wrap is so much fun

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Once I saw a thing on TV where they decorated for a party with nothing but bubble wrap! They did like a table cloth and chair covers and stuff. It was really cool looking!

church11

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
all bubble wrap all day long. easy way to control crazy people giuve them bubble wrap or obbsessive people lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me and the DH do!!!!
Everytime he gets a package in the mail we have the best time poping all the bubble wrap

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that is so much fun!!!

I looove bubble wrap, but its kinda disappointing when you get the odd bubble that doesnt make a sound when you pop it
thats why this is so much fun--you get the popping sound every time!!

I have to admit, I always seem to make it my personal mission to pop every single bubble when I get a piece in the mail--its harder than you would think!

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Must have more..!"
My dogs are terrified of bubble wrap, so this little game has finally allowed me some popping freedom after so many years!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it!!! lol thats the best!1 I work in a bookstore and when we received boxes of books and there is TONS of bubble wrap all the time lmao i love it