Question of the Day - June 5th!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I nearly forgot today!

What is one fun or silly goal you have for yourself? Something that may seem silly but that you really want to accomplish.

My goal is to someday own a Miniature Donkey!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, this is an interesting one. I have lots of goals, but I'll have to think of a silly one....

My SO just said my silly goal is to own my (some day) six foot ball python!
He still hates my snake! She's just a baby!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goal is to win the lottery, obviously.

Yeah, like THAT's gonna happen!

((hopefully me saying that has jinxed it and I will!
LoL
))

rabernet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Hmmm, this is an interesting one. I have lots of goals, but I'll have to think of a silly one....

My SO just said my silly goal is to own my (some day) six foot ball python!
He still hates my snake! She's just a baby!
I've got ball pythons as well! (24 of them at the moment - but I'm also breeding, so I have 10 eggs in the incubator).

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
know if you'd call this goal silly or just insane
but I want to go on a Great White Shark cage dive. I'm absolutely terrified of sharks, but I am completely fascinated by them and I am determined to force myself to do this one day

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

but I want to go on a Great White Shark cage dive. I'm absolutely terrified of sharks, but I am completely fascinated by them and I am determined to force myself to do this one day
I always thought that would be kinda cool. I'm with you, sharks are very cool!

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

but for me it is a little different....I read a couple years ago that there is a place waaay down if Fiji, and that there is about a week of training, and then they will take you on a dive in the ocean, to see real live sharks! There is no cage involved, which is absolutely terrifying!
But I think it would be a really neat thing to try, one that would stick with me forever!

Haha, and on a not so scary note, another thing of mine is to someday ride a camel!
I would love to travel to somewhere, possibly Africa, and actually take a trail ride on one!
For those who dont know, its because I am veeery obsessed with horses! I would love to see how they are similar to a camel!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rode a camel. The local Zoo a couple of years ago had some event going on-probably geared towards kids but they were offering camel rides for like $10-someone of course walked it around for about 5 minutes but I did it!! It was very uncomfortable.

My goal is to have my property on the big garden walk that the local botanical garden has every year. I have had garden groups come to see my gardens but I want the big one!!