Daily Thread Thurs June 5th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning friends!

Josh comes tomorrow

Today we have a auction and bbq going on at work. We had a big sales promotion in May and now that its over we get prizes and recognition! I am so excited as it will take a good chunk out of my workday

Tonight, heading to the gym and then laundry and some more cleaning for Josh's visit.

Have a great day folks!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's my last day because i have a long weekend

The sun is shining, half my day is over, Gils down in 2 weeks, and i've just booked his tickets for him for when he comes down for my friends sons wedding in August............in his kilt!!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it been raining for the past couple hours and will continue on for a few more hours.
The dense fog it slowly lifting. This will be the weather pattern for the next several days so no working for me. Which is ok as my hands/wrists are sore and stiff.

I have some paperwork to do and press release for hosta society to keep me occupied while it is raining.

Cats are all snoozing-they must know its raining as no attempts have been made to go outside.

Had an interesting experience shopping yesterday. I was at the checkout counter and just paid with CC and waiting to sign electronic pad. Well I was looking at this signature pad waiting for it but nothing happening. I look up at the cashier and she was slumped over another of the cash registers!! I looked for anyone (without moving as I didn't want to leave her) and yelled out "I need some help here" and another customer heard me and got a couple of store personnel. This was a younger girl-around 20? and when the mgr came (and called someone) the cashier said she was really dizzy and seeing blackspots. She was assisted to the back of the store and I was helped by someone else to finish my purchase. My little good Samaritian deed for the day.

Anyhow have a nice day!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny here this morning.

Heading off to work shortly, lots of paperwork today so that should keep me busy until 4.

After work I want to stop by the flower shop and check out the hanging baskets. I need two for my deck so guess I should get moving on that..I had two very pretty red impatience last year so this year I am thinking of either purple or maybe something in yellow..

Kitties are all good this morning tearing around the house like banshee's

Everyone have a great day

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took the day off because I have a ton of vacation days I will have to leave behind when I leave in a week and a half. I've been trying to burn them up as much as I can. It was wonderful waking up to thunderstorms this morning, and now I'm sitting here relaxing with coffee listening to the rain. Except my neighbor is a jerk and keeps blasting his car sterio and making my windows rattle with the bass. How annoying.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I have some paperwork to do and press release for hosta society to keep me occupied while it is raining.

Cats are all snoozing-they must know its raining as no attempts have been made to go outside.

Had an interesting experience shopping yesterday. I was at the checkout counter and just paid with CC and waiting to sign electronic pad. Well I was looking at this signature pad waiting for it but nothing happening. I look up at the cashier and she was slumped over another of the cash registers!! I looked for anyone (without moving as I didn't want to leave her) and yelled out "I need some help here" and another customer heard me and got a couple of store personnel. This was a younger girl-around 20? and when the mgr came (and called someone) the cashier said she was really dizzy and seeing blackspots. She was assisted to the back of the store and I was helped by someone else to finish my purchase. My little good Samaritian deed for the day.

Anyhow have a nice day!!
Press release for the hosta society?? Sorry, lol, that sounds funny, I have to giggle. Wow, from what I remember about being 20-ish, she probably skipped breakfast cuz she felt fat that day. LOL Ah to be 20 again....

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey good afternoon!

Todays our 4th anniversary and we are doing nothing except shopping for the kits.

Oh well, not like we haven't been together forever anyway so what's another day in life? We love each other and are together still so that's what matters right?
Anyway, my new job is going well. I'm less stressed and working what I should've been (notice these words) at my old job but (granted making considerably less) with benefits and overtime. So it all works out in the end.
So this job change although lacking in money has been a wonderful relief.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's been raining all day which kind of sucks..but thats alright i've had a wonderful time sitting here with my cats even though tiger keeps sneezing (I'm thinking alergies or a little kitty cold).

Have to go to wotk at 5 but I should go finish my dishes
have a great day kitty lovers