Anyone watching the Bachelorette?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yes, i got sucked into watching another reality TV show

I'm so glad Ron is gone, he was a real weiner
I don't like that Robert either, if he wears one more pastel colored shirt with the collar up I'm gonig to puke
I'm really glad Sean got his haircut, mullet's went out like 15 years ago

I think Jason and Jeremy wil lbe the final 2
I'd personally go with Jeremy, he's smoking

Can't wait to see what causes DeAnna's blow-up next episode

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I think Jason and Jeremy wil lbe the final 2
I'd personally go with Jeremy, he's smoking
I'm with you on that one...although I'm not especially attracted to either of them. I also like Jesse I think.

Good riddance to Ron, he was a jerk. Eric needs to go pretty badly, too. Did he really need to mention that his brother was also Greek?? He seems too obsessed with that.

I never saw any other seasons of the show before but I guess I heard so much about her getting dumped I felt compelled to follow up.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really, really tried not to caught up in it, but I have. The way the guys are competing for Deanna's attention is hysterical. Jason's my favorite. Jeremy's a cutie, but something about him bothers me and I can't put my finger on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

I'm with you on that one...although I'm not especially attracted to either of them. I also like Jesse I think.

Good riddance to Ron, he was a jerk. Eric needs to go pretty badly, too. Did he really need to mention that his brother was also Greek?? He seems too obsessed with that.

I never saw any other seasons of the show before but I guess I heard so much about her getting dumped I felt compelled to follow up.
I think Jesse is a really cool guy but I'm not attracted to him, I'm not a big fan of longish hair on a guy
and she eliminated Eric last week, I think all that greek got to DeAnna too

Originally Posted by Bella713

I am watching it, I love her she's a no nonsense, very cool girl and she's beautiful

I really love Jason
She is very pretty
the only thing I don't like about jason is that he has that deer cuaght in the headlights look sometimes

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Nope. I don't like reality TV shows. I feel my brain cells dying each time I see one listed in the TV Guide!
I watch waaaay too many of them

Originally Posted by eilcon

I really, really tried not to caught up in it, but I have. The way the guys are competing for Deanna's attention is hysterical. Jason's my favorite. Jeremy's a cutie, but something about him bothers me and I can't put my finger on it.
I agree with you, there is something just a bit peculiar about Jeremy. I am really hoping that he did not lie about his parents, that's what I'm afraid of

the guys are awful!!! Granted I've never watched the Bachelor, so I don't know how the women are (worse I'd bet
) but I wonder if these guys know how they sound