Dry kitten food?

rustypixel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I finally got my kittens this past Monday and they are a definite (but welcome) handfull. I am feeding them Wellness kitten wet and there have been no isses with any kind of transition from Purina kitten food that they were used to. But my question is this: I'm looking to supliment with some dry feeding and would like to know which of those listed below is a "better" food for my kittens. Siamese, male/female and both are 11 weeks old. I'd love to purchase a bag today and any and all suggestions/reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Inova

Ingredients:
Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat, Egg, Turkey Meal, Natural Flavors, Apples, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cottage Cheese, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Herring Oil, Rosemary Extract, Vitamins/Minerals, Viable Naturally Occurring Mi

Wellness

Ingredients:
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Meal (Source ofDHA, Docosahexaenoic Acid), Chicken Liver. Cranberries, Tomato P

Orijen

Ingredients:

Deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, russet potato, lake whitefish, chicken fat, sweet potato, whole eggs,de-boned turkey, salmon meal, salmon and anchovy oils, salmon, natural chicken flavour, sunflower oil, sun-cured alfalfa, dried brown kelp, carrots, spinach, peas, tomatoes, apples, psyllium, dulse, glucosamine Hcl, cranberries, black currants, rosemary extract, chondroitin sulfate, sea salt.