Question Of The Day - Wednesday, June 4th!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!

The question of the day today is: Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Are you more of a loner, or do you prefer to be with lots of people?

I'm definitely a loner! I'd much rather be home with my kitties, or doing something with my mom or one of my close friends. I'm kind of nervous in big groups. I really don't like being surrounded by a lot of strangers!

Instead of being a social butterfly...I'm more of an anti-social moth!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am a very friendly loner LOL. I prefer to be alone but am extremely social in short bursts. Like I hate parties but get me to somewhere like a coffee shop and I will start conversations with everyone there in the 15 min I am there. I love meeting people in low doses and consider myself very friendly and happy with people if its not for long periods. If it does go on for too long, after a while I will get quiet and try and make an exit.

So ya, I am loner, with spurts of being social lol.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm definitely an introvert. I don't really like most social situations but that's due to my anxiety and panic attacks. I much prefer to stay home with John and the animals than go out to parties or anything like that.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say I am a bit of both..I enjoy being on my own when I am by myself. I also spend tons of time around a lot of people and I don't mind that either.

I guess it just depends what kind of mood I am in...

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am an extrovert, can't help it when you grow up in a big Italian family, everyone is loud so if you want to be heard you have to speak up

But I don't mind being alone with my kitties and DH.

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I kinda go back and forth-I love hanging out in big groups of people, but I get into moods where all I want is to be left alone with my cats and horse....

Guess I'm undecided

sportbikemike

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm kinda both also. I'll hang out with all my biker/car buddies at this lot we use as our meeting place and enjoy mingling with everyone....but then after awhile, I can't wait to get home where its just me and the kitties!

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am certainly more of an introvert. I'm a homebody and don't like going out all that much. If I DO go out, I prefer to just do the dinner and a movie thing with my husband. I am certainly a loner. I pretty much always have been. I was an only child and that probably has a lot to do with it. I've been a pretty self-contained until since I was a kid.

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm neither, because I'm crazy! On the one hand, I HATE being alone; drives me nuts. On the other, I'm not really a social butterfly, although I can talk to people easily if I want to. Hmm.

Guess it's both or neither!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anytime I am in a public situation, I am generally very extroverted. I am not shy and will have no problems speaking to strangers or large groups of people.

But, given the choice between going somewhere with lots of people or staying at home and relaxing with my hubby... I will probably choose to stay home.

And I HATE calling strangers on the phone. I don't know why, but I do. I don't mind meeting them in person, but I hate calling them!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely an introvert. I do enjoy a party, as long as it's pretty well all people I know, but I'd much rather have a few people in for dinner. And in either situation, I'm probably going to be doing the least talking of anyone. I'm a homebody, don't travel for the sake of travel, am quite content to rattle around my turf with just my kitties and my sweetie for company.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am an extrovert, although I prefer being around a smaller group rather than a larger. I do enjoy being home but I love getting out and being around people, too.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an introvert. I'm quiet and spend a lot of time alone with the animals and relatives that live here, but I do like going out with friends every now and then, and I can be a bit of an extrovert when I'm with them, or my closer relatives.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dislike people. Much happier at home in peace & quiet with the kitties.