How's everybody doing?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Long time no see to alot of you.......as for the ones who have been in contact, I just wanted to jump on here and let you know I havne't fallen off the face of the earth.
It's just with my new job, there is no TCS time there.......
, so when I get home, I'm busy with everyday life stuff and don't find much time to jump on here anymore.....beleive me, it bums me out. TCS is my second family, and I miss keeping up on the day to day things going on with you all and your furbabies! TTP&B are doing really well. I thought they almost had a baby brother/sister. I've been out in my backyard and for several days, there has been a 4/5 month old calico coming over to me. I'm not sure where she lives, but I heard over my fence the other day, HERE CALLIE! and she took off running towards the voice. I at first was so tempted to give her a home.
She was well socialized though and well fed, so I knew she had a home. She's just darling.

Hope you all are doing well.......Jerry and I are just plodding through our days, trying to make it to our Holden Beach, NC vacation in August! YIPEEE!!!

Thanks for the concern.........

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So the new job must be better than the last one??? Nothing else new with you and Jerrry??

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Susie, great to see you online! Glad to hear that you're ok and just busy! I know the new job keeps you off TCS, but hopefully its more friendly/less stressful than the last one my friend! ((((((hugs)))))

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie!..

Again my friend!...
is a shame that you new work made inevitable that you were here!...

for Trixie
for Petals
for Tiggy
for Bailey

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Susie, thanks for checking in with us. Its glad to hear that you all are doing well. There is always Jerrys annual trip for a new kitty cat, so dont fret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everybody! That's right Pam, Jerry's annual trip just might produce another kitty, although the last two years we've lucked out.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Sooz. Was noticing you hadn't been around for a bit, and wondering.... Glad things are going OK and you're just busy. Scritches for the furpeople.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Susie!
Great to hear from you. Glad to hear all is well with you, Jerry and the kitties.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hi Everybody! That's right Pam, Jerry's annual trip just might produce another kitty, although the last two years we've lucked out.
I hope this year is another story not for a poor helpless cat but a new addition for you guys

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear the new job is actually making you work.

Just for you!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Susie!!!
I haven't been on much either and I just can't believe all the stuff you miss out on not getting to check in every day! But I have made time today to do some catching up.... Thank goodness for slow and rainy days every once in a while!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey pickles! I was just thinking about you when I was all the new quarters starting to come out.
pm me and let me know which ones you are still missing ok?? this is the last year ya know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Hey pickles! I was just thinking about you when I was all the new quarters starting to come out.
pm me and let me know which ones you are still missing ok?? this is the last year ya know.
Pickles!
I'll look and see what quarters I need and get back to ya!