Too much TCS??????

ibelonginthezoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My sister, TheZooKeeper, is also active on Yahoo Answers. When she runs across a question about cats, she refers them to TCS. I guess somebody got tired of seeing TCS all over, because they turned in my sister's name for solicitation!!!!!!!! They said that she must be getting something out of refferals because she mentioned TCS too much!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! People can be SOOOOOO
She just mentions TCS because its a WONDERFUL forum about cats done by WONDERFUL people.

Now she is afraid to mention TCS again for fear of it happening again.

Why do some people have to be like that?????

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess someone just didn't really know what TCS was, because TCS is free unless you get a premium membership so I dont see how it can be soliciting! Some people have nothing better to do in their day than do stuff like that! If I was your sister I would keep doing what she's doing, she's probably helping people out! Some people!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness that is ridiculous!!! It's a great place to learn about cats! I can't believe someone turned her in for that!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

If I was your sister I would keep doing what she's doing, she's probably helping people out! Some people!
I agree!!! I don't see anything wrong with it!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people are paranoid and weird and read more into things that are actually there.

Would not want people to get help for their cats. She couldn't be doing it to be helpful. There has to be an ulterior motive.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I need to play devil's advocate here for a moment.

It's great that she loves TCS and mentions it to others on the internet. We appreciate that.
However, we don't allow links to other forums here on TCS, so consistently mentioning this site on their site is probably against their Terms of Service and is considered spam. While TCS is free, there is revenue generated to keep the site going through the ads you see on this site. They could very easily think you are trying to increase traffic to this site in order to increase the revenue.

If she can, I would contest it and explain that she isn't affiliated with this site.