See through pants

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I need help! I ordered a really nice pair of white linen shorts except I wasn't thinking clearly. I forgot that you could see right through them so I need ideas for something to wear underneath them. I got them because they are super light and comfortable so I don't want anything too confining or hot. I was thinking of regular boy-short panties but I'm not sure that's appropriate. Any ideas?

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buy some nude colored panties. There is a type around here that's called bandana panties. I bought some nude colored ones and they don't have any panty lines either.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anything nude coloured should be fine - I think boy leg would work well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Buy some nude colored panties. There is a type around here that's called bandana panties. I bought some nude colored ones and they don't have any panty lines either.
But then won't it look like I'm not wearing any panties at all?!
Or is that the point?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Haha - you just can't see anything, as opposed to seeing underwear

I always laugh when people wear white underwear with white pants - it makes the undies so much more obvious!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

But then won't it look like I'm not wearing any panties at all?!
Or is that the point?
You can pretend you are Lindsay, Brittany or Paris.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Haha - you just can't see anything, as opposed to seeing underwear

I always laugh when people wear white underwear with white pants - it makes the undies so much more obvious!
Good point!

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh la la! I get going comando in a skirt... I just can't do it in pants/shorts.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Good one!
I`m not sure what`s worse, flashing your lady garden to the world or having VPL

Hope you find some suitable knickers!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Good one!
I`m not sure what`s worse, flashing your lady garden to the world or having VPL

Hope you find some suitable knickers!
Lady garden!!!!!!!!
Never heard it called that before.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to suggest commando, but you've already nixed that idea! My next suggestion would be a plain nude colored thong, coverage in the front, no VPL behind. I remember in high school when a friend wore white summer pants with red-polka-dot-on-white panties. She obviously didn't look in the mirror before leaving the house! Yikes!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, from what I'm seeing of the young girls, I would say red bikinis or a red thong. Be sure to match it with a white spaghetti strap tank and a red bra too. Or maybe blue or purple. Depending on your mood.

My mother always taught me that undies are supposed to hidden so no one knows what you're wearing. Guess their mothers aren't teaching them the same thing? Must not be since I see them dressed like this with their mothers. Made me feel old...shaking my head and thinking "Kids these days..."

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Well, from what I'm seeing of the young girls, I would say red bikinis or a red thong. Be sure to match it with a white spaghetti strap tank and a red bra too. Or maybe blue or purple. Depending on your mood.

My mother always taught me that undies are supposed to hidden so no one knows what you're wearing. Guess their mothers aren't teaching them the same thing? Must not be since I see them dressed like this with their mothers. Made me feel old...shaking my head and thinking "Kids these days..."
Whew! Now that's a fashion statement! Dare to be a fashion "Don't"!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I second the nude colored panties. It will make your shorts appear to be solid rather than see through. Boyshort panties would work great, or a thong. With regular panties, the pantylines tend to be more obvious.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

OK - I just have to ask. Would this be more tacky than hanging undies on the clothesline to dry? In my world undies on the line would certainly be more "classy".

mz kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Oh, so true! I am always shocked when I see more underwear showing than the outerwear itself.

Along the same lines as the panties (no pun intended), I've always been taught to wear beige or flesh-colored bras for the same reason. You don't want a white bra to show through your sweaters or blouses.