Sally, my foster kitten

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I picked up a foster kitten this morning. She's about 12 weeks old and was found injured, so was taken to the emergency vet, and then taken to our shelter. Poor little baby has a broken/fractured pelvis, and is SUCH a sweetie!

She's walking pretty well at the moment, and of course being a kitten doesn't want to slow down despite her injury!

So here's a couple of pics, and a little video to show you how she walks and how sweet she is

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/lilyandstumpy/?action=view&current=DSCN7678.flv

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what a cutie! That poor little girl
I'm sure she'll be as good as new with you and your girls to nurse her back to health!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, what a little purrbox! That poor little girl.
I am so glad that she has you to nurse her little cute self back to health!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Sarah, how are you going to resist keeping this precious kitty?
It's much easier now. The city laws say that you can only have 3 cats, and since I'm fostering through the city and have gotten all 3 from the city, there's no way I'd be even allowed to keep her. So there's no temptation

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is so beautiful!
She looks a lot like a wee version of my Ringo - but a lot sweeter!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a sweetie and sure loves cuddles!

Abby was 12 weeks when she came to live with me. She was way bigger than Sally. Are they sure about Sally's age?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No they're not sure, but 12 weeks seems accurate. The 8 week old kittens at the shelter are a fair bit smaller than her. She was injured about 3, maybe 4 weeks ago 2222222222222222W)"?????JM (she says hi
), so being confined to cage and not knowing her background (nobody came forward to claim her), probably contributes to her seeming so lanky.

Oooh I got some different tinned food today (4 different types in fact...) since she hasn't been eating it to see if she preferred something different, and she's just started tucking into it! Yay! The little girl needs more calories!