I am going to be a xstep gramma

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My youngest x step daughter(which i have three and am still part of their life) is pregnant. she just graduated two weeks ago and is suppose to start her advanced training in the army in august but now is going to be discharged. I am excited for two reasons, i am gonna have a little baby to spoil and she now is not going to have to go to Iraq in January as scheduled.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

I can relate to the ex-step situation. My ex-step dad raised me and when he and my mom split up when I was in high school I lived with him and my ex-step brother and sister instead of either of my own parents. He's still the one I call dad, and the one I go "home" to on vacations and holidays.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you! Their mother committed suicide when the youngest was 10 so i have raised them since. I love them as if they were my own. I am so happy for her tho.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad she doesn't have to be deployed and the reason is a bonus. A baby is a wonderful thing. My mother adores my daughter so be prepared for instant love.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i am going to do anything and everything i can for her. she knows all she has to do is ask and i would give a limb for her. her two other sisters are very close to her as well and both will help her with anything too. I wanted for her to be what she intended to be in the army as a MP but i guess this is what was meant to be so i give her all my love and two thumbs up!!!!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hammyandwaf

My youngest x step daughter(which i have three and am still part of their life) is pregnant. she just graduated two weeks ago and is suppose to start her advanced training in the army in august but now is going to be discharged. I am excited for two reasons, i am gonna have a little baby to spoil and she now is not going to have to go to Iraq in January as scheduled.
Ohh thats so exciting!! But you dont have to call yourself their xstep grandma! Because you are what they will know as your grandma, and trust me, the DNA thing doesn't mean a single thing! Im so glad to see you!!
I havn't been online much recently!

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know Glitch.. Its just natural to say x since i am the x now lol. I still love them the same lol. And DNA doesnt matter cause the middle of the three is also a blonde like me and i tell ya what that one can pass for my blood daughter any time she is just like me

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe I could believe it! How ya been? Besides the news you're going to be a grandma at so young of an age!

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL yea its kinda funny too cause im not even a biological mom yet. my grandchildren are going to have aunts and uncles younger than them cause we are gonna wait prolly one more year before we start trying for them.... Other than that i have been great, finally got an awesome job. I have the title Inventory Control Coordinator, but i also handle all outbound logistics, run the shipping department, enter in all receiviing information into the system, and handle all the things that my operations manager dont want to take care of... I will tell you this i have mastered the excel program over the last two months and have become very efficient of replying to prolly over 100 emails a day. i come home mentally wore out but physically feel great cause the only time i get up from my desk is to go out in the warehouse to tell someone to do something or to stand with the drivers until their trucks are loaded. It is just absolutely everything i have been looking for with my 11 years of warehouse experience. The past 10 years of busting my fanny has finally paid off. Cause what i am doing i can actually make a career instead of just a job. And on top of that Geoff finally got back to work, tho he works second shift and i work first but i do believe starting on monday he is getting switched to first shift where he is. He works in the warehouse that ships us our finished product to us, and then we ship this product back out to the stores. So i work in the main office for the company that owns his company lol. I work with alot of Japanese people since the company originated in Japan and they are some very awesome people. Very intelligent, efficient, and very very meticulous. It is teaching me some very good habits!!! Hope all is great with you and kitties are doing good.