Pixies Mousery!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok i need to stop spamming the forum with mouse litters etc

here ill update you all with the goings on at the mousery and will post links of pictures for you all too see that way nobody needs too scroll past thousands of mice updates

we are expecting three satin litters on the 20th of may from
Scooby,Jasmine and minni!
these will be champagne,doves,chocolates and possible throw backs.....

i realised i havent uploaded any pics lately im uploading pics too ,my computer as we speak ill post here in a few mins

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the name of your mousery!! Pixies Mousery sounds so cute - its sounds perfect for little mice!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol ok difficulty with the pictures it appears that windows vista doesnt want to have the canon program for my camera on it!
ill give the computer a swift kick..
jasmines tail is all better shes cleaned it off herself well, although it will never fully grow back

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i havent got a picture of wrinkles the male but hes pretty identicle too ginger

here we have ginger...

Thawn

Bluebell!

theyre doing so well and have been put in there own ikke tank too gro out a bit as there small enough too fit through the bars on the big cage

Jasmines doing well the tail is pretty much 100% fixed

wishiwas

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww they're so cute! You make me miss my mice, lol. I've had some really pretty colors for them being petstore mice, but being petstore mice, they never lived beyond about a year. Ginger reminds me of my boy Fox, he was just a bit brighter orangey.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wishiwas

Aww they're so cute! You make me miss my mice, lol. I've had some really pretty colors for them being petstore mice, but being petstore mice, they never lived beyond about a year. Ginger reminds me of my boy Fox, he was just a bit brighter orangey.
my SO told me i wasnt too keep any from this lot, but i couldnt help keeping all 4, plus from minnis 11 im keeping 3-4
one ive called vimto shes black and seemed too have hurt her ikkle leg
, but both me and the vet dont see what,
theres no break and she walks ok most the time and then suddenly drags it....

theres giblet whos brown and loves hugs and treats, and flea is black and hops really high
, and silver who is silver and just adorable...
im in two minds on whether too keep little roxette who looks like her aunty roxy (RB)....

JASMINES TAIL IS HEALED

and...
wait for it....
the 20th ish of his month minni is going too have a rather large litter

no signs of mating with jas or scooby being succesfull yet, but they may not show as it will only be a small litter

wishiwas

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad her tail is healed up.
And can't wait to see the babies!

No mice for me though, cute and tempting as they always are, lol. I really wish I had better pics of my old ones. I didn't have a very good camera yet back then. My rats are just hitting the year and a half mark. And having girls, this is when the tumors tend to start popping up. Streak already has a small one we're keeping an eye on. So more pets are not in the budget!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wishiwas

I'm glad her tail is healed up.
And can't wait to see the babies!

No mice for me though, cute and tempting as they always are, lol. I really wish I had better pics of my old ones. I didn't have a very good camera yet back then. My rats are just hitting the year and a half mark. And having girls, this is when the tumors tend to start popping up. Streak already has a small one we're keeping an eye on. So more pets are not in the budget!
aww of all the mice that have been through our doors we have only ever seen one tumour

i dont like ours too cross breed more than once, which most breeders do up too 3-4 times

minni is looking very big and shes got another 11-13 days :/
she wasnt this big with her last litter of 11

so may be many many ikkle babies

but thats no probem

no sign of jas or scoob being pregnant yet...

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What an evil week!
Gerbil my favourite mouse passed away... not only that her sister minni thought shed clean up and eat her head!
then minni died no signs of illness
so cannibilism isnt healthy!

then one of the tiny males has gone and messed up an entire breeding plan by escaping and mating scooby,jasmine a brown female and a black

arrrgh good news is babies look inevitable! bad news the whole planned breeding has gone bums up!

bad week but babies are cute

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

woooopp woooopp guess what i got today......
ok not quite my own babies but i got my hands on a pair of satin self whites and red eyes (PEW).
and i Picked out 2 tiny 4 weeks old broken black and whites

but i cant have it both ways My SO fell inlove with the broken so i just got my PEW's
ill post pics in a bit i just got too let them settle!
i warn you now...
THEYRE TOOOOO CUTE!