*****KatKwiz! - June 2 - TCS, rah, rah, rah!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday's KatKwery had five secret words; hiss, scratch, hide, ignore, and carrier. The only one used was hiss by glitch and won 1400 points.

Today's quiz:
The last member to received a gift for joining TCS was ___________

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

Ok, hope this is right. It was given to snoopcatt by laureen227
that's what i would've said, too...
won't this answer be everchanging, tho?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cat crazy from cool cat! Im going to have to check to see what time you posted this! I could be very wrong!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my answer is obviously wrong!
Since I picked the one that was put up lonnnnngggg after he put that up!!
Or maybe that was the idea, to show us that its everychanging! Or maybe Im a lunatic! LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

cat crazy from cool cat! Im going to have to check to see what time you posted this! I could be very wrong!
I pulled one of these "tricks" on you before but glitch is the only one to remember. You must look at the time I posted the question and then look at the time the gift was given to get this one right because it is constantly changing.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I pulled one of these "tricks" on you before but glitch is the only one to remember. You must look at the time I posted the question and then look at the time the gift was given to get this one right because it is constantly changing.
Ok, I am confused. You posted at "9:53 am" and the gift I said was the last one posted. The gift that glitch put was not given till 11 am or something like that? Please explain cause my head is not understanding this one.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, I am confused. You posted at "9:53 am" and the gift I said was the last one posted. The gift that glitch put was not given till 11 am or something like that? Please explain cause my head is not understanding this one.
The gift I posted was one from the afternoon, because that is when I saw this! Im thinking it was because I said that it was ever changing because if it was going on the exact moment he posted and who was last then, it wouldn't of been me who won!!

Thanks Persi&Alley, if it turns out that Im not the rightfull winner please let me know, I will send the points to the rightfull owner!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Talk about being late in responding, but responding I am after a close encounter with the grim reaper last week!

You are correct in that I posted at 9:53am my time (Central). Now, click on Shop Menu, then Most Sold, then view under Give Gifts. Then scroll to the date of June 2 (page 8 now) and you will find a permanent record of the times that gifts were given and why.
Laureen gave a gift at 9:08, but I had not posted yet. You gave a gift at 9:50 but it does not say it was a welcome to tcs gift AND I had not posted yet. The first post of record saying welcome to TCS after my posting at 9:53 is that of Cool Cat, which was posted at 11:08am. And that was the whole point of this KatKwiz, to call attention to these records. Sorry for my delay, but unless DEAD, I will eventually respond and I will post later regarding this.

Note: If you do not live in the central time zone, adjust times accordingly.