Untraceable: For my fellow horror lovers.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This was a great flick! My boyfriend and I rented it on Friday. I have to admit I did not want to see this movie but I heard on the radio it was really scary so I figured id give it a shot.

If you like horror flicks Id rent it. I know I do have a habit of liking movies, recommending them, then getting phone calls asking me why I made them watch that stupid movie LOL so rent at your own risk. This movie is sort of like an Internet Saw, but omg…. It has some gross parts that made me squirm.

My boyfriend also had to watch in fast forward the first 20min just to be sure as to when to tell me when to cover my eyes (what a sweetie lol), there are just somethingâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s I just cant watch… if you see it youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll know what I mean =(

Enjoy!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought about renting it, but I'm married to a network engineer and I have a feeling he would pick it all apart (I probably would too, as I'm no networking dummy either).

But, glad you enjoyed it!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was another thread about this movie warning that there's a scene of animal cruelty... so I wanted to mention that warning here, for those who don't want such awful images put into their minds.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ya... thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a cat part. Didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to say it since I was upset at just the mention of it. Hence my boyfriend scanning the first 20 min of the movie for me. Darn, I didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know there was a thread about it. Sorry about that.

Still a great movie, id recommend it to horror movie people, if you donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like horror flicks I wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t see it, its got some gore in it.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and I saw it in the theater. I thought it was good. The only part I didn't like is with the kitten in the begining. Don't want to go into detail incase some haven't seen it yet.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rented the movie about a month ago and thought it was ok. Some of it was yucky but not as scary as I thought it would be, I do not like slice and dice movies and this wasn't like that. I would not recommend it as a great movie tho, like I said for me it was just OK.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought the movie was great! There are some parts that could've been left out; the beginning and the one part towards the end. They just went into too much detail showing some stuff. (Some people may know if they've see it) But I thought it was a great movie. Good twists and the way he "killed" his victims were interesting. It was definitely an internet version of Saw though, so that's probably why I liked it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think you may have to be a horror movie fanatic to like this movie. Just like Saw, Hostel, even movies like Cloverfield. I am a horror movie freak, pretty much all I am interested in and get very excited when a new horror flick comes out (OMG Strangers is out!!!).

I found all my horror friends totally LOVED this movie, and all my non horror friends thought it was ok, or thought it sucked bad.

Anyone seen The Strangers yet? My boyfriend and I are going this week. Didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to go last weekend to save us being irritated by all the little kids who sneak in on opening night. This is another movie where horror fanatics are giving it awesome reviews, and non horror freaks are giving it bad reviews… So I know ill love it!!

“because you were home†<--- Creepay!!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

I think you may have to be a horror movie fanatic to like this movie. Just like Saw, Hostel, even movies like Cloverfield. I am a horror movie freak, pretty much all I am interested in and get very excited when a new horror flick comes out (OMG Strangers is out!!!).

I found all my horror friends totally LOVED this movie, and all my non horror friends thought it was ok, or thought it sucked bad.

Anyone seen The Strangers yet? My boyfriend and I are going this week. Didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to go last weekend to save us being irritated by all the little kids who sneak in on opening night. This is another movie where horror fanatics are giving it awesome reviews, and non horror freaks are giving it bad reviews… So I know ill love it!!

“because you were home†<--- Creepay!!!
OMG! I can't wait to see The Strangers. I want to go Saturday night, but I don't know if my boyfriend will want to go. Plus, I gotta work up the guts to go and see it cause it's gonna terrify me I think. Just the fact that its based on true events, and it could really happen is what will scare me the most. Plus the masks; I HATE masks! LOL I'm a huge horror movie freak, and love all the kinds there are. I'm probably one of the biggest wusses you'll ever meet as well, but I still love them. If you go this weekend, let me know how it is!