May Vote Off: Put Your Best Paw Forward

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Put Your Best Paw Forward! Congratulations to our finalists, as determined by our site team. To make it fair, we did institute a rule that we could not vote for our own pictures. We were each allowed to vote for 10 photos, and these constitute the ones that 1/2 of us voted for. (I want to make this as transparent as possible so everyone knows this is a fair process.)

This poll will be open for 1 week. Each member can vote for one of our finalists, and you can vote for your own photo if you want to. You did not have to enter a photo to be able to vote. The top photos will be featured in a 2009 Calendar that will be offered for sale through Cafe Press at the TCS Store.
An example of what the calendar may look like is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../Example-1.jpg Please note I used the first 3 photos from March in alphabetical order, it is not refective of the team vote or my own personal views.

The top 3 will receive points (1st: 5000 points, 2nd: 2500 points, 3rd: 1000 points) and a custom signature showing the whole site that they have Mr./Ms. March on TCS! And, of course, bragging rights.
The winner will also have a 2009 TCS Calendar that will go on sale later this year sent to them!

The photos will appear in the next post, in alphabetical order.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cello

Ducky

Durk

Faith & Brazil

Hobo Skimbleshanks

Joji

Lieutenant Kitterpants

Lori

Ophelia

Rembrandt

Severino

Stoli & Luxor

Wellington & Biscotte

Wesley

Winks

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This one has to be the hardest one yet because their all so good

I've said this several times, all cats are gorgeous, but weve got the best looking ones on this site

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow all of the cats are amazing!!
Good luck to everyone in the contest

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no! 2 of my most favourite TCS pics are there - Severino and Stoli and Luxor. But I love Lieutenant K-Pants as well - I think it really suits the theme. Hmmm I'll have to mull it over some more.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe this will help me decide... the theme "Put your best paw forward" - what does that mean? Were you looking for elegant portrait type things?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Maybe this will help me decide... the theme "Put your best paw forward" - what does that mean? Were you looking for elegant portrait type things?
From the original thread:

The theme for May is Cat Portraits.

This would be a photo that is a true portrait of your cat's beauty and/or personality.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So does that mean the photos not chosen for this month will have another chance in some other month?
They're all so beautiful, we can't let them go to waste!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe you guys made us vote between those! That's just cruel.
There were just too many beautiful kitties!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

I can't believe you guys made us vote between those! That's just cruel.
There were just too many beautiful kitties!
These are awesome photos! \\ I honestly can't make a decision, I have gone through them 6 times now and each picture I think...yeah this one, but I keep doing that from Cello through Wink and right back to Cello again.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Goodness, I didn't even realize my little man was up for a vote this time around! That's what I get for neglecting the board for a week
So many beautiful kitties!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! What gorgeous cats. I loved looking at them but I hated voting because they are ALL special.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come on - you know you'd love to open up to June and see Stoli and Luxor hugging! - vote vote vote!