I want this cake!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was awesome... I don't know how you could cut it. It must have taken forever! I would want a kitty cake though.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well its head is not cake, its just styreofoam with icing covering it, i suppose the cake could get sickening if you eat it as its mainly made out of icing.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

This is one of the most awesome cakes I've ever seen! The video shows how they actually made it.

http://www.imcooked.com/view_video.p...d4d9391f05f3ef

But the real question - could you even put a knife into it to serve it?
Wow! That takes real talent!

I'm sure her dad was thrilled with his cake, and I love the picture at the end of the dog next to the cake!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an unusual assortment of talents it must take to do that! And she's so young -- when'd she have time to figure it out?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amazing! And no, I wouldn't be able to cut it, either. (I don't buy chocolate bunnies at Easter, because I can't look them in the eye and then eat them -- what can I say?
)

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever seen the Food Network show Ace of Cakes? They have some amazing cakes too! If only I lived closer to Boston - I'd love to get a Charm City Cake!!! Or dare to learn how to make something so sinful to cut in to!

Thanks for sharing the video - it was fun to watch.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

This is one of the most awesome cakes I've ever seen! The video shows how they actually made it.

http://www.imcooked.com/view_video.p...d4d9391f05f3ef

But the real question - could you even put a knife into it to serve it?
Originally Posted by u8myufo

Thats wicked
I would like one like this

Originally Posted by Marianjela

Have you ever seen the Food Network show Ace of Cakes? They have some amazing cakes too! If only I lived closer to Boston - I'd love to get a Charm City Cake!!! Or dare to learn how to make something so sinful to cut in to!

Thanks for sharing the video - it was fun to watch.
cool!