TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › i took some new pic's of the fishy's!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

i took some new pic's of the fishy's!

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
new fishy pic's!




























post #2 of 12
Thread Starter 










post #3 of 12
What Kind of fish are those??
There pretty neat looking.... in a creepy kind of way
Are they your fish?.. and if they are, how do you take care of them?
post #4 of 12
wow nice fish
post #5 of 12
You have got the coolest fish ever!!! I LOVE the stingray!!!!
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen16 View Post
What Kind of fish are those??
There pretty neat looking.... in a creepy kind of way
Are they your fish?.. and if they are, how do you take care of them?
the fish are:

- Alligator Gar
- Iridescent Shark
- Motoro Stingray
- Spotted Gar
- Tiger Shovelnose Catfish
- Wallago Micropogon
- Red Tailed Catfish
- Silver Arowana

yeh, well my partner look's after them, LOL so i'd say they were more his! the kitty's are all MINE though!

each week, they have a 70-80% water change. they are fed on sliced up fish fillet's, & prawn's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by church11 View Post
wow nice fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
You have got the coolest fish ever!!! I LOVE the stingray!!!!
thank's!
post #7 of 12
Those Gars get pretty big, i've seen them full grown in a local fish hatchery, nice fish you have!
post #8 of 12
lovely fishy s you have ... how big is that tank
post #9 of 12
oh wow! i love catfish but only have a tank large enough for corydoras.

they are beautiful!
post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith p View Post
Those Gars get pretty big, i've seen them full grown in a local fish hatchery, nice fish you have!
thank's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
lovely fishy s you have ... how big is that tank
the tank is:

8ftx2ftx2ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
oh wow! i love catfish but only have a tank large enough for corydoras.

they are beautiful!
aww!
post #11 of 12
That's some serious fish you've got there! Eventually even your 8foot tank won't be big enough.

They're gorgeous though.
post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggav View Post
That's some serious fish you've got there! Eventually even your 8foot tank won't be big enough.

They're gorgeous though.
LOL i know!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › i took some new pic's of the fishy's!