Crazy Weather

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the way home from work today, we decided to stop and get A&W and I am glad we did because the weather got really bad. According to the weather network, the hail was 25mm thick and it was raining/hailing so hard outside looked white. It also got really windy. There was constant thunder and lightning. Now only about 20 minutes later, it is sunny out.

I took this picture with my blackberry to show just how much rain came down within about 10 minutes (but only less than 5 minutes was raining really hard).

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes that is what it look like about 6A.M. here, we got a huge thunderstorm, hail and tons of rain..it clogged the storm drains and the streets flooded. Good thing it melted quickly though. We also lost power for a couple of hours..

It still doesn't look to promising out right now either so we could get another storm yet...

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got that too. We were on our way into London when it hit us.

We could see only a few feet infront of us/ We have a jeep with a soft top.. and the sound of the hail and rain hitting the top was scary. Sounded like they were going to rip right through it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

We got that too. We were on our way into London when it hit us.

We could see only a few feet infront of us/ We have a jeep with a soft top.. and the sound of the hail and rain hitting the top was scary. Sounded like they were going to rip right through it.
Yep, I was on the way home from St.thomas when it hit...I almost pulled over!