Webaddictions?

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on TCS lately, andd I'll confess...I found something just as addicting...my Adobe Elements program. I swear, that thing will be the death of me someday when I'm on it...I'll just forget to eat!

However, I haven't been abandoning TCS...I still do manage to make some things TCS or animal-related (like my sig, this, etc.). It's all so addicting, and I'm finally getting to a level where I like things that I make. Now I can come back to TCS and make siggies of cute kitties - which, I must say, is a LOT nicer than trying to manipulate celebrities into segnatures, banners, and blends!

Just a quick question now befor I start rambling off on other subjects. Do you have more than one website addiction besaides TCS (or other things computer related)? I really hope I'm not the only the only one

eliot'smom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am involved in a couple of Yahoo groups and I have a real problem with Scrabulous (Facebook online scrabble).

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a pretty fun game called Ikariam at { ikariam.org }that Rob & I both play. It does get sort of addicting, but since you have to wait for upgrades in your town to be finished before you can upgrade another building, you wont end up TOO stuck to it

I also like to play on Yahoo games, usually pool.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aside from TCS, there are two dog forums and a horse forum that I'm addicted to. Also a couple blogs and of course myspace

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am currently addicted to Facebook....love Scrabulous there too! I also belong to several miniature sites too, they help with the addiction in real life that I have with dollhouses and roomboxes, lol!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

I haven't been on TCS lately, andd I'll confess...I found something just as addicting...my Adobe Elements program. I swear, that thing will be the death of me someday when I'm on it...I'll just forget to eat!

However, I haven't been abandoning TCS...I still do manage to make some things TCS or animal-related (like my sig, this, etc.). It's all so addicting, and I'm finally getting to a level where I like things that I make. Now I can come back to TCS and make siggies of cute kitties - which, I must say, is a LOT nicer than trying to manipulate celebrities into segnatures, banners, and blends!

Just a quick question now befor I start rambling off on other subjects. Do you have more than one website addiction besaides TCS (or other things computer related)? I really hope I'm not the only the only one
I really like that picture!
My brother gave me a copy of the newest Elements and all I`ve done so far is used it for uploading photos from my camera
Let`s just say it looks complicated to me but I`m dying to have a go I just never seem to get round to it

I do go through phases of addictions
Sometimes it`s TCS or the arcade. Sometimes it`s Flickr. Sometimes it`s an Urbex forum....

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before I found TCS there was Myspace, which I still check regularly, and sometimes Yahoo! answers, and Shelfari (a great website for book lovers!), Food Network (before my oven broke...)

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only other place I regularly check and post is the National Dysautonomia Research Foundation forums (ndrf.org), though now that the weather is warm there's more discussions on the box turtle and reptiles forums I'm on.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TCS, Domino design blogs or any interior design blogs, Amazon.com to read reviews before buying something I can get lost in comparing items and reviews or book reviews. I have links to various newpapers and magazines too. Cancer survivor sites too.