Daily Thread TGIF May 30th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Morning!! Its FRIDAY!

My man is coming in ONE WEEK!
My gosh, it feels like its been forever since I've seen him!

Beautiful and 22 degrees today..so I'll be blinding the masses with the whitey legs again.

Will be catching up on sleep this weekend and thats about it

Have a great Friday and weekend friends!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got in late last night from a long day. I went on Wednesday to Hattiesburg, MS, stayed overnight in the truck in Laurel, then went to Taylorsville to pick up a load of mail boxes for Home Depot. This is called a "third party backhaul," which is used to offset the cost of delivering toys to our stores. The load wasn't ready, so I was at the shipper for over two hours. Then I took that load to Dallas. Unfortunately, the receiver there had put some of their own freight in our dropped trailer, so it took over an hour to get that taken out. I made it into the Distribution Center with only 1 minute of driving time left. So I can't go in until 7 this morning.

Today I'm going to Bossier City, LA. Dottie is leaving with her mother this morning to go to Kansas for a wedding, so I'm all alone this weekend.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love fridays!!!

I'm off to buy a new telephone tonight. I was having a good old yack to Lei(xocats) last night when i heard the beeping every now and again to say the battery was running low, so i'm getting rid of the cordless phone and getting a corded one again.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank Heavens it's Friday!

Met a friend of mine in town this morning who I haven't seen for weeks, and she is now 7 months pregnant (her bump is getting pretty big!) Last time I saw her she was tiny!

Anyways, got a good weekend ahead too, an ex colleague and close friend is having a barbecue tomorrow night, and then celebrating her birthday the following day (lucky moo!
)

Have a good weekend folks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I love fridays!!!

I'm off to buy a new telephone tonight. I was having a good old yack to Lei(xocats) last night when i heard the beeping every now and again to say the battery was running low, so i'm getting rid of the cordless phone and getting a corded one again.
Isn't that so annoying?! My phone does that every single night! I just got the phone for Christmas, and it dies after like a couple minutes if its far away from its base.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!! I was able to keep my weekend off at home
They tried to get me to work but I said no way!

My mom and dad are coming for a visit today. I'll also be blinding everyone with my white legs Natalie

Have a great Friday all

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Isn't that so annoying?! My phone does that every single night! I just got the phone for Christmas Grrrrrrrrrrrr
I've just had this one a few month's as well
I know i can talk but i don't get the hours that i'm supposed to

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Cloudy but warm here, they are saying rain for later today but am hoping it holds off until evening...

Heading over to the hospital in about 15 minutes. I start the new treatment I am having on my knees today so am hoping that goes well.

Have to stop by work around 2 for a couple of meetings but then after that I am off for the rest of the weekend....a rare treat....

Kitties are good today tearing around the house like little banshee's.

Everyone have a great day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we had a bit of rain overnight with more off and on throughout the day. Which is good but tonite is a day I wait for all year the Green Bay Botanical Garden Fair!! Friday night is members only nite which is much less crowded and better parking. But if its raining it makes it less fun but we will still go!!

Yesterday was a very busy day with many stops for delivery and planting as I knew the rain was coming. So I am working on my billing and the checkbook balance is hovering lower than I prefer.

Have some stops for possible jobs this afternoon and will look for a fathers day gift for dad.

Have a great Friday.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its going to be warm today, but its supposed to rain 20-30mm. My power has gone off twice already today and its only 12:15pm.

I am working 3:45-9:30 today. My work has weird hours.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well we had a bit of rain overnight with more off and on throughout the day. Which is good but tonite is a day I wait for all year the Green Bay Botanical Garden Fair!! Friday night is members only nite which is much less crowded and better parking. But if its raining it makes it less fun but we will still go!!

Yesterday was a very busy day with many stops for delivery and planting as I knew the rain was coming. So I am working on my billing and the checkbook balance is hovering lower than I prefer.

Have some stops for possible jobs this afternoon and will look for a fathers day gift for dad.

Have a great Friday.
I sure wish you were closer so you could help me landscape my yard!