RIP Harvey Korman

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I heard this on the news driving home tonight. It made me so sad, but when I thought of him, I remembered him on the Carol Burnett show and I just had to smile.

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This news made me very sad as well. I always enjoyed watching re-runs of the Carol Burnett show on TBS with my parents when I was a kid. Harvey was fabulous. I always got such a kick out of skits that he and Tim Conway did together. It was too funny when Harvey got the giggles! RIP, Mr. Korman.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to love the Carol Burnett Show. Harvey Korman and Tim Conway were comedy gold.

RIP

mz kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Gee, I hadn't heard that yet tonight. That is sad. The older I get, the more of this stuff I hear (guess that comes with the turf) and it reminds me of my own mortality. I hate to sound trite, but they just don't make movie stars like they used to. They are different in attitude, morals and respectability.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carley

This news made me very sad as well. I always enjoyed watching re-runs of the Carol Burnett show on TBS with my parents when I was a kid. Harvey was fabulous. I always got such a kick out of skits that he and Tim Conway did together. It was too funny when Harvey got the giggles! RIP, Mr. Korman.
Me too. I loved when he or Tim Conway would adlib in their skits and throw everyone off and how everyone tried not to laugh! Now that was television.

Such sad news that we've lost another great entertainer, because entertain he sure did.