Question of the Day - May 29th!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can play the clarinet, I did for about seven years in school.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't play anything

I tried to learn guitar when I was younger, but I'm just not musically inclined or coordinated enough.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can play the piano and a little with the guitar. Piano is very very relaxing for me, too.

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was a band nerd in high school and I played the Alto Sax. I haven't picked that thing up in a looooong time, though. My husband is a musician. He makes up for my lack of musical talent and motivation.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took a couple of years of piano when I was a kid back in the Dark Ages. Gave up the lessons when my teacher retired, and certainly can't say I play, but I did take away from that a fair bit of theory that has stood me in good stead in choral singing -- as well as the fact that I at least can plunk out notes well enough to do what woodshedding is needful. Taking it up again is on my "one of these days" list -- maybe when I retire.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I played flute in the concert band in junior high school...very poorly, I might add. I also took piano and guitar lessons...and, imagine that...I played those very poorly too!!! Quite honestly, I don't have a musical bone in my body!!!