Sex and The City!!

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you as excited as I am about the Sex in the City movie coming out?
I can't wait to see if Mr. Big and Carrie get married. Every woman has a Mr. Big, ya know? Years of waiting, and now it's here!

I'm going to see it Friday with my mom and gram who are also hooked on it because of me!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd like to see it, but, for me, it's not a 'theatre' movie... i.e., i spend $$$ on movies that suffer in translation to the small screen - those w/special effects.
i'm willing to wait for video or tv release, myself. heck, i didn't see the series until it came to TBS!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm excited and I'll definitely be seeing it on the big screen!!! Woohoo!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our daughter will be home from college Sun so we are going to see it together. So excited that she is home and we can go together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hardly ever go to the theater to see a movie. It's so expensive, for one. I always have to go to the ladies room at some point, and it's always the best part that I miss! But, tomorrow I'll be there afternoonish to see it. Hope it's good, but how could it possibly be bad

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant wait! I got my mom 2 tickets for mothers day and she is going saturday to see it and I'll probably go after vacation! YAY!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never understood the appeal of that show. In fact I had never heard of it until it was cancelled and in reruns. I tried watching a few episodes but I didn't like it very much. I can't understand how they can make a movie based on it

mz kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm VERY excited! I have all the DVD's and books. My best friend (with whom I watched every episode with) and I are going to see it. I am driving from Vegas to San Diego just so I can see it with her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, we went to see the movie today... and it was great! everything it should be and more. I did get a little teary eyed once or twice. Hope it's not really the end of it all...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

well, we went to see the movie today... and it was great! everything it should be and more. I did get a little teary eyed once or twice. Hope it's not really the end of it all...
I'm going in about an hour - I can't wait

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I've never understood the appeal of that show. In fact I had never heard of it until it was cancelled and in reruns. I tried watching a few episodes but I didn't like it very much. I can't understand how they can make a movie based on it
Because everyone has different tastes.

To me it's just a bit of fun - the sort of like I never will and never would lead, but fun to watch happen. I like how they push the boundaries of what they say and do on tv.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Because everyone has different tastes.

To me it's just a bit of fun - the sort of like I never will and never would lead, but fun to watch happen. I like how they push the boundaries of what they say and do on tv.

I saw the movie last night & it was fantastic! Way better than I thought it was going to be. I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD

I am so in love with Mr. Big (Chris Noth)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see it!!!!!!
I'm sooo thrilled about it! I'll probably go see it sometime next week with my best friend when she gets some time off work!